Damage Industries M4 Upper Receiver Sale – $39

Received mine a few days ago (took 15 days in total), not that there's much doubt, but just to report - they are in good quality.

Ordered a BCG as well, was $75 (out of stock now), good quality. I should've ordered more BCG's.
The going price for them is ~$120, PSA may have some left for the same low price.

Last edited:
Received mine a few days ago (took 15 days in total), not that there's much doubt, but just to report - they are in good quality.

Ordered a BCG as well, was $75 (out of stock now), good quality. I should've ordered more BCG's.
The going price for them is ~$120, PSA may have some left for the same low price.

Surplus Arms and Ammo (aka Aero Precision without markings) have FA BCGs for $74

Ordered on 9/12, rcvd email today confirming shipping today.
Mailing Date:9/17/2015
Est. Delivery:1-3 days
Service:Priority Mail (R)

I just checked my order and it looks like it shipped (ordered on Sunday).

They are showing the price of them at $100 now, though.

Mine came today. Finish is good. Coating is fine. For $39 they are a good value.
Now we just need another UPK buy...

Mine came today. Finish is good. Coating is fine. For $39 they are a good value.
Now we just need another UPK buy...

My Uppers will be here today. On the way back from Concord I stopped at Umlaut Behind Rielly's and picked
up two UPKs for $25 each.

Malodave

This is on the one listed here?

Any other reviews? Are these decent fit and finish? Are they as good as the Anderson ones from the group buy a little while ago? Really wanted a YHM, but for $39, might just do this if they are not all warped or crappy.

Thanks!

Anyone? Do these get any good reviews? How do the two compare?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom