• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Damage Industries M4 Upper Receiver Sale – $39

Linky link.

1913 rail top, USGI contract M4 marking and M4 feed ramps. They are also hard-coat annodized to MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 and Dry-Film Lubed with machined and painted T-slot marked positions. Each upper was precision machined to mil-spec from a 7075 T6 aluminum forging.

Can't go wrong at $39

Awesome, thanks! Great find. I don't really "need" one right now, but at that price it's worth grabbing one or two for inevitable future builds.

Just got my two new uppers in the mail. Quality, fit and finish are all excellent.

10/10 would buy unneeded AR parts from them again.

Just got my two new uppers in the mail. Quality, fit and finish are all excellent.

10/10 would buy unneeded AR parts from them again.

This is on the one listed here?

Any other reviews? Are these decent fit and finish? Are they as good as the Anderson ones from the group buy a little while ago? Really wanted a YHM, but for $39, might just do this if they are not all warped or crappy.

Thanks!

Still available. I ordered one for the parts pile & can compare to Anderson & Spikes once it's delivered. I don't know how many forging companies make these, but I'll bet the number is quite limited due to the huge capital requirements. Machining/finishing the forgings could vary, so that's where we'll see the difference.

Still available. I ordered one for the parts pile & can compare to Anderson & Spikes once it's delivered. I don't know how many forging companies make these, but I'll bet the number is quite limited due to the huge capital requirements. Machining/finishing the forgings could vary, so that's where we'll see the difference.

The upper pic on their page has the keyhole stamp so the forging was made by cerro forge. Arguably the best forgings out there...

Grabbed one, no clue what Im going to use it on as I was going to go with a PSA kit for my upper, but maybe now I'll build my own..

Thanks RDG after I posted I figured I would look again and found it. Had to run an errand and am just getting back to the computer. Ordered two for the parts stash.

How about their BCG anyone have one?

The PSA premium BCG is only $79. Check out the specs:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/15174/category/332/

Also add Upper build kit (as long as you're paying shipping):

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/10258/category/314/

...and charging handle:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/5410/category/336/

Shipping is pretty fast lately, and i think it ran me $10.

Last edited:
Got order confirmation on the 7th and thats all. No shipping info. Looking at the OP post it took about 10 days for him to get his from when he posted.

Yeah, I never got an order or shipping confirmation. They're weak on those notifications, but the uppers showed up in like a week or so with zero problems.

I did not receive anything either but I called yesterday and they did receive my order. Want to get them and check them out.

Grabbed a couple uppers and a couple palmetto bcg's for lowers I had. Got some other stuff at joe bob as well for some winter building

Joe bob stuff already shipped they are fast over there

Back
Top Bottom