CZ82/9mm mak

Reading that the ballastics on the 9mm mak puts it below the 9mm luger and the 380acp I figured it would be much less recoil...I was dead wrong this little CZ82/9mm mak barks. Its alos dead accurate at 35yards too. I hit a pin point spot for all 12rds. On the paper i was just blasting away checking the function and seeing if i can hit the paper. Then i focused on the berm at one spot and nailed it everytime. This was the first batch that was in very good condition that has a little wear on the finish. Well after getting impressed today with it, its my new carry gun for sure. I have one of the second batch thats in excellent condition ++ plus it looks unissued. (safe queen) But there maybe a 3rd one on its way too......

If you don't have one yet you better get one before there all gone....I'm still getting nightmares on the chinese sks and the albanian sks because i should of purchased more when they were $59 chino & $79 for the albies......shame, shame, shame on me...but history won't repeat itself again i won't make the same mistake twice...

I also want a CZ83 in 32acp too.......

Its the hottest thing to hit our shores since the first Russian Izhmash Saiga and the first Chinese Norinco SKS thats my opinion anyway for only $199??? And you didn't get one yet???

We also shot my Star B in 9mm para/luger and my yugo zastava in 32acp. The 32 acp shot very well too. My Stars seem to don't like the wolf ammo yet the CZ ate the wolf ammo ok. It maybe because of the longer bullets? Some mags go empty and sometimes one round will stick at the ramp and not pop up. Maybe i should tweek up the front mag lips just a little. I really like the Star B in 9mm too. I'm also interested in getting a CZ83 in 32acp too. The 3 CZ83's make a neat collection(CZ83 in 9mm mak, in 380acp & in 32acp besides the CZ82 in 9mm mak). With the surplup collecting winding down its time to jump ship and get some handguns i guess.

Just picked up a CZ82, and ran 100 rds through it. It shoots very well!
Have you found an appropriate concealed carry holster for it?

I found an in the pants holster that clips on our belt that holds the extra mag too at www.midwayusa.com and i found a similair holster for my 1911 too both are very affordable.

I was carrying a ruger 2 3/4" barrel 357mg(6rds) with two speed loaders. Now i can carry the cz82 with 25rds and its less weight.

I found an in the pants holster that clips on our belt that holds the extra mag too at www.midwayusa.com and i found a similair holster for my 1911 too both are very affordable.

I was carrying a ruger 2 3/4" barrel 357mg(6rds) with two speed loaders. Now i can carry the cz82 with 25rds and its less weight.

Thanks, BigBill, I'll check it out.

I think it was an Uncle Mike holster it was only around $10. Go to midwayusa and search for uncle mikes in the holsters on the main page. I purchased one for my 1911 too that also fits my 9mm cz85 too.

The name brand holsters sure got expensive?

Back
Top Bottom