• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ drops new 600 Series rifles today!

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Couple look pretty interesting.

IMG-0762 (1).jpg

The CZ 600 series bolt action rifles were designed to deliver features that matter to shooters, all with the traditionally high CZ standards of accuracy, reliability, durability and versatility in mind. The result is a rifle that stands out from the others and differentiates itself through performance and features that really make a difference on the range and in the field.

In this entirely new generation of rifles, we combined innovative technology, top of the line materials, and design that takes true ingenuity to deliver a firearm that meets the needs of every shooter from the hunt to the competition and everything in between.

im not a CZ pistol fan but their rifles kill my wallet. Just take my $$ already CZ.

proprietary mag but if they cycle well, are available and not retardo pricy….well I can get over that.

that 600 LUX looks delish. Probably way too rich for my too thin wallet.

The 600 Field in 7.62x39 has my interest. Two of my friends own 457s in 300 as hunting silencer hosts. They're nice guns.

CZ 600 rifles were designed to allow the users to replace the barrels themselves to change the caliber. CZ-USA has learned that if the barrel is improperly installed, it is possible that the rifle could still be fired, but potentially result in a catastrophic failure. CZ-USA will correct this issue by permanently installing the barrels in CZ 600 rifles. As a result, the barrels on CZ 600 rifles will no longer be interchangeable. CZ-USA understands that this solution may not be acceptable to some of our customers, in which case we will issue a full refund upon presentation of a valid receipt for the purchase of your rifle.

It doesn’t look like the barrel swap would be rocket science, but there is the old rule “If you make something idiot proof, only an idiot will want to use it."
I wonder what was getting screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom