Cz Bren price $$$

I’m looking to buy a cz Bren ,what is the best price around. I’m willing to drive I’m in the Boston area so I’m just trying to shop around for a good price.

Since the muzzle brake needs to be pinned/welded and the stock needs to be fixed so it cannot fold or adjust, you may also care about workmanship and not just price...

Since the muzzle brake needs to be pinned/welded and the stock needs to be fixed so it cannot fold or adjust, you may also care about workmanship and not just price...

Absolutely but want to find the best price I can especially when spending 1500 or more on a toy

As above, because it needs to be modified to meet MA requirements, it's tough to get as far below MSRP as you can in the rest of the country.

FWIW, you can regularly find them in the $1800-$1850 (cash) range (MFS, as an example, is showing $1835 on their website, albeit OOS), and IIRC I've seen one as low as $1700-$1750 on sale here on the site one time in the last 6 months (now ended).

Last edited:
Many products CZ sells have a very slim markup (less than typical firearms) so discounts off Msrp are not going to be very significant through most dealers

They are 1299 at buds. Ship it to whoever will pin/weld and transfer and you should still be under 14-1500 easy

Buds will not ship to Mass. One of their policies is that they will not ship a firearm to a third party to be made compliant (pinning and welding of muzzle brake and stock)... Secondly, regardless of the fact they're not banned by AWB, they still won't ship it here for that reason alone.

Find a good FFL
Go on gun.deals
profit?

They can be had for sub $1300 on various online retailers. You have to pay for shipping, xfer, pin/weld if your not LEO. I wouldn't pay over $1500 total.

Have you called Steve at Northeast Arms in Peabody? If he doesn’t have one in stock he should be able to order one for a very fair price. He does all the welding/pinning at his shop. Does geat work.

Buds will not ship to Mass. One of their policies is that they will not ship a firearm to a third party to be made compliant (pinning and welding of muzzle brake and stock)... Secondly, regardless of the fact they're not banned by AWB, they still won't ship it here for that reason alone.

Find a shop in NH maybe? I wonder if Buds is selling it for $1299, does that mean MFS and the like are marking it up $500+, or is Buds selling them at a loss?

Find a shop in NH maybe? I wonder if Buds is selling it for $1299, does that mean MFS and the like are marking it up $500+, or is Buds selling them at a loss?

That's possible.

Also, buds has multiple listings. One black model with 30rd mag is $1299, then same thing with 10rd mag is $1687. FDE which most folks want is $1700+ . It's odd, not sure why it's so cheap. I can safely say you can't buy it from a distributor that cheap as a regular FFL

Buds ships or used to ship firearms to MA. I ordered a rifle from them in the past... it's wasn't a AWB category though.

I I want to buy a new battle style rifle but there all so expensive. My options are the Bren the acr or the scar

Buds will not ship to Mass. One of their policies is that they will not ship a firearm to a third party to be made compliant (pinning and welding of muzzle brake and stock)...
You don't have to tell them if you had an out of state FFL who will do the compliancization and ship it to a friendly MA FFL.

robinson arms XCR is a cool looking rifle. i have no experience w it but am certainly interested.

I just got a bren off gunbroker for $1250 and it shipped to Pullman Arms for the mods to make it legal. getting it next week. Total price will be about $1450 and no mass sales tax paid.

Pullman does all the compliance gunwork for MFS. Kyle is the man.

Back
Top Bottom