Cult leader says he's too obese for execution

There was a case in WA, where the slimebag gained weight so he couldn't be hanged, since WA still had that. It was found to be cruel and unusual punishment.[rolleyes] It's not like they aren't sitting on death row for a reason. Firing squad works.

I wsa thinking at the beginning of this article that if he';s too fat to drug up, all that extra weight it would probably increase his chances of a very quick hanging death- much easier to snap the neck with all that momentum.

Also, as others have said, bigger target for firing squads. [laugh] Hey, "increase chances" for one, increase chances for another. He can pick his death from all of the above, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, I remember this slug from my crimefighting days... Too bad Old Sparky is long gone. But I suppose all that fat would be a problem... [thinking]

I hear rope still works. An old fashioned necktie party.

Go Buckeyes. [rolleyes]

RJ

Screw that. Send this guy to us for the next pumpkin shoot...

Still all this talk about humanity, I frankly think we NEED to rethink firing squad. Allow military to voulenteer (go for as high a rank as possible to show respect) a well placed shot to the head NO PAIN. Simple as that. It's not as pritty as lethal injection...but all this BS going on with pain and suffering shows that we can't have pritty.

All we need now is a room with a drain in the floor.

-Weer'd Beard

Screw that. Send this guy to us for the next pumpkin shoot...

yes and everyone take turns shooting and purposely missing until he's out of his mind....then lock him up for the night so he can think about his narrow escape from death earlier that day.....the next day....take him shark fishing and after the chum has attracted a few not so friendly predators force him to take a swim.....

That would be nice...

Yeah, I remember this slug from my crimefighting days... Too bad Old Sparky is long gone. But I suppose all that fat would be a problem... [thinking]

I hear rope still works. An old fashioned necktie party.

Go Buckeyes. [rolleyes]

RJ

The history channel's Wild West Tech had a segment on executions including one guy there were going to hang for a killing/train robbery, got fat waiting for his day at the gallows short story was so fat that he was decapitated when they dropped him thru the trap door

So does a bullet between the eyes. Nobody wants the brain of a criminal, anyway, so no big loss there.

"Would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?"
"And you won't be angry?"
"I will not be angry!"
"Abby Someone."
"Abby Someone. Abby Who?"
"Abby Normal."
"Abby Normal."
"I'm almost sure that was the name."
[wink]

Ken

When was the last hanging in the US? In MA? Did we ever have guillotine executions?

When was the last firing squad execution? Are those still done anywhere in the US?

I like the idea of having the family pay.

I remember reading somewhere that not too long ago a fat guy was hanged and because of his weight, the rope actually pulled his head off of his shoulders, decapitating him.

Wish I could find the article, I know it wasn't very long ago, a year or so or most.

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that not too long ago a fat guy was hanged and because of his weight, the rope actually pulled his head off of his shoulders, decapitating him.

Wish I could find the article, I know it wasn't very long ago, a year or so or most.

That must have been a pretty sight...

what the hell is the hearse for. This piece of trash should have been removed in a garbage truck and then thrown in a dump for the dump ducks (seagulls) to feast on and through naturual processes turned into bird shit.

Do I smell fried bacon? [laugh2] [rofl]

Mmmmmm, baaaaaccooon!

homer_drool.jpg

Lundgren proclaimed "I am a prophet of God. I am even more than a prophet."

Yup, more than a prophet, he's dead!

(best read with an East London accent)

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!
'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!
'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!
'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

Back
Top Bottom