Ct state police: no door to door confiscation

Im sure for a while they will deal with it like MA deals with the AWB law. Many people have them and illegal hicap mags. But until they are caught with them nothing happens unless you run afowl of other laws and are found.

I do believe they feel like idiots for introducing a law and no one following it. But they want to suppress door to door because they are cowards and are scared that some might actually defend their constitutional rights.

Picking people off one by one will be their game. I doubt they have the balls to go full scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things: every gun club should now have a no on duty officer trespassing clause (I'm sorry if it offends the good ones but no chances)

Also I will never refer to it as gun control again as CIVILIAN DISARMAMENT has a much better ring to it and shows the foolishness of those pushing it.

Imagine if 500 'felons' showed up at the state police headquarters in full loadout and asked 'What do you want us to do with these?'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is code for: "We have the law on the books. We'll wait until some other event radicalizes the antis like Newtown did, then we'll be able to go door-to-door to disarm dangerous domestic terrorists with the support of the public".

This. They need some public outrage.

Two things: every gun club should now have a no on duty officer trespassing clause (I'm sorry if it offends the good ones but no chances)

Also I will never refer to it as gun control again as CIVILIAN DISARMAMENT has a much better ring to it and shows the foolishness of those pushing it.
LEOs are always on duty, at least that is an excuse I hear frequently

This needs to be challenged. Its bullshit.

Q: Do I have to register my assault weapons and declare my large capacity
magazines by January 1, 2014?
A: You may do so if you wish to. Under the law, you are not required to register
your assault weapons or declare your large capacity magazines at this time.
However, upon your retirement or other separation from law enforcement, you
must register your assault weapons and declare your high capacity magazines
with the DESPP not later than ninety (90) days from the date of retirement or
separation.

We promise to protect and serve the shit out of you, one at a time. Nice and quiet. We are in no rush but you are a filthy felon and we will get you. Be it a warrant for what we suspect you have or other. We will get you quietly and without any fuss. Slow and steady wins the race. We dont want to face you all at one time but we will face all of you one at a time.

What happened to the part where they must make reparation for your newly illegal / felonious assault rifle? If you had purchased an AR right before the law went into effect, you probably paid over $1000.00 for it. They really expect you to just hand it over or destroy $1000.00+ of property, that was 100% legal when acquired? That alone should have constitutional repercussions.

I like it. The gun control folks are experts at coming up with progressively more politically-acceptable terms to disguise their true intent. It's time we fought back with buzzwords that are simple truths. I will begin using this term on a regular basis as well.

We promise to protect and serve the shit out of you, one at a time. Nice and quiet. We are in no rush but you are a filthy felon and we will get you. Be it a warrant for what we suspect you have or other. We will get you quietly and without any fuss. Slow and steady wins the race. We dont want to face you all at one time but we will face all of you one at a time.

And get issued some really cool gear too...

http://www.wildthingsgear.com/collections/military-clothing-and-gear

Issuing a summons or warrant has never been so Tacticool. Yeehaa!

Will law enforcement be going door to door to confiscate unregistered assault weapons or undeclared magazines?

· No, but just like any other item that is unlawful (i.e. contraband) to possess, if an individual is found to be in possession of an unregistered assault weapon or undeclared magazine, they are subject to arrest and prosecution.

As read on the internet it must be true...until they want to get in your house on unrelated issues and use this as probable cause to protect and serve the sh*t out of you.

so are the cops going to show up at an outdoor range, on any given Sunday, and start ID'ing people with AR's to see if they've registered? How far is this going to go?

It's more like they are lulling them into a false sense of security. We will not come looking for you then BAM!!!! Here they come when they got their shite together.......

Gun Control = Civilian Disarmament = Tyrannical Government Enablement

Gun Control Activist = Tyrannical Government Enabler

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

The state of Connecticut, which had just created what is likely more unprosecuted felons than any other state in the US, has just said that they will not make any attempt to actually capture or prosecute them. They will simply allow all of these criminals to move about the state with no restrictions, as if they were law abiding citizens.

Shows you it has nothing to do with trying to make everyone safer.

I am guessing the "turn over to the police" part is constitutional b/c it is not the exclusive means by which you can comply with the law. You can sell your AR instead or register it.

Back
Top Bottom