Ct loon: tax write off for turning in your AR15

<snip>
There is no reason on earth, other than to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible, that anyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield.
<snip>

If 3 people break in to my house, why would I want to have a gun limited to 10, or even 15 rounds before reloading? I don't hunt, I never have hunted, I don't plan ever TO hunt. Yet I own a WASR, pistol-caliber carbines, and Lady Radtekk is getting an AR as a wedding gift. Guess why...

Guess why? Easy - NEVER FORGET.

<snip>
There is no reason on earth, other than to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible, that anyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield.
<snip>
If 3 people break in to my house, why would I want to have a gun limited to 10, or even 15 rounds before reloading? I don't hunt, I never have hunted, I don't plan ever TO hunt. Yet I own a WASR, pistol-caliber carbines, and Lady Radtekk is getting an AR as a wedding gift. Guess why...

Everyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield, as disincentive for the State to declare War against the People.

Why do the Statists pretend that there is any other reason EXCEPT that?

Everyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield, as disincentive for the State to declare War against the People.

Why do the Statists pretend that there is any other reason EXCEPT that?

There's also the whole "Nobody NEEDS a gun like THAT for hunting...". Correct. I never said I needed it for hunting. There's nothing in the Bill of Rights about hunting. I personally have no intention of taking up arms against my government. But I don't believe that my government has the right to disarm me, and I will resist their efforts to do so. I'm not the problem here and I won't be made the problem here.

Pretty much every form of firearm out there has been used on a battlefield at one time or another.
So there goes that argument.

I'm trying to figure out how many drinks it would take... I don't think they make booze strong enough.

I mean, maybe she's worth a couple hundred million? That should take the edge off.

I'd impregnate her butthole for $35.50

No one...and I mean NO ONE, has the right to tell me what kind of firearm I can and cannot possess ( I know...there are exceptions but work with me here...I need to blow off steam). There are people who participate in making laws around such things....but I have not seen any indication that they have a right to tell me what I can and cannot have when it comes to defending my family and property.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd impregnate her butthole for $35.50

I've lost all respect for you. You do realize you can get a nasty UTI from someone like that, don't you???

I lost my respect for you too...there not enough beers in the world....
i have been beerless for 24 hours. i finshed a ten year old belgium double wheat beer that comes in a champagne style 750ml bottle yesterday and i refuse to pay CT taxes on my beer so ya im desperate.

The civilian version of the AK-47 is similar, though it fires a much larger bullet 30 inches in diameter

All I can picture when reading that is those insanely large bullets you have to dodge in Super Mario Bros. If it's anything like that, all you have to do is jump on top of it and you get 100 points.

uh....that's NOT a post op transsexual? Not that there's anything wrong with that but sheesh, not an attractive woman....looks a lot like the Wicked Witch....which is kind of appropriate.

If at first you don't succeed...

She looks like a sickly Keith Richards in drag...

xp2W8OT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom