Ct loon: tax write off for turning in your AR15

Keep in mind she's one of the people who stormed out of the bipartisan writing of the last gun bill (the day before it passed) when it was decided confiscation would not be part of it.

She's no fashion queen, that's for sure.

Almost looks like she gets her clothing (including glasses), from the Elton John collection..

FfiBv3L.jpg

The guy on the right is her husband, Stan Greenberg. He was Bill Clinton's pollster and I think his current polling company is call Democracy Corps and does polling for Dem's in congress and the senate.

The guy on the right is her husband, Stan Greenberg. He was Bill Clinton's pollster and I think his current polling company is call Democracy Corps and does polling for Dem's in congress and the senate.
Dude must be totally blind... or at least he's somehow been able to control those awful recurring nightmares you know he must have had. [laugh]

Dude must be totally blind... or at least he's somehow been able to control those awful recurring nightmares you know he must have had. [laugh]

And they say smoking tons of weed isn't harmful...

Maybe it was all the lsd in the 60's?

I dont' know, but a lot of drugs were involved... Her clothing alone proves they have done an awful lot of drugs.

What's even loonier is she thinks she looks good. Somebody needs to tell her that she looks like Mr. Spock's twin sister.

I'm trying to figure out how many drinks it would take... I don't think they make booze strong enough.

I mean, maybe she's worth a couple hundred million? That should take the edge off.

Can't believe that this bitch was my rep for all of those years living in CT.

If course now I live in farkin McGovern's district! Sure know how to pick em

P.S. I didn't see any mention of how they'd pay for all of these credits. Maybe they'd raise the cost of licenses to cover them.

Haha. It's political accounting. You get another line item in your tax return. You'll see that right after your tax credit, you'll get a tax credit tax to cover the cost of the program.

Back
Top Bottom