Coyote hunter, anyone from here?

Same, free article.

I'm going to be hunting for one of those this year, that thing looks downright scary. Bait for 'yote? I'd say if the bladder an intestines are intact, food.

I read the article without having to pay.

This

but here is a snipit,
Chester H. Hall III of Royalston was contacted to take away the carcass. Mr. Hall is known locally as a coyote hunter. He said he was offered what he was told was a pig for coyote bait.

“I went to pick up a wild pig and there was a full-blown Russian boar,” he said.
Article from 2008 about a boar hit on Rt @ in Shirley

He said that after seeing that it was a large boar, rather than a pig, he changed his mind about using it for coyote bait. He said it will now become steaks, pork chops and sausage.

Love it!

Wow no idea we had boar in the northeast, and if theyre in NH then they will be in MA. Its no different than the random wolf or cougar sighting, id love a chance to hunt one.

I remember reading this article a few years ago and there was a bit of controversy about it. I think it got loose from someones farm or something.

That being said, as soon as wild boars make it to New England, and they will, I'm going hunting.

Back
Top Bottom