Counter college protest.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Keene State College is planning on a anti-gun protest on Friday April 20th. I'm planning on counter protesting. If you're in the area and want to shut down beta males all day, post in this thread.

I will update the thread as my intel comes in.

A Friday? I'll be at work.

Edit: illegal to carry on campus in NH. Boo!

Last edited:
They picked Hitler's actual birthday to protest freedom? How ironic. I hope their moms will iron their brown shirts nice and shiny.

It's also the anniversary of the Columbine school shooting and it's a nationwide protest, walkout, etc (again).

I do miss the good old days when yoots were primarily concerned about advocating their rights to smoke pot on that day, but now they just want to take away rights.

Would the Free Keene folks be interested in this? I don't recall ever seeing them do activism related to right to bear arms, but it's a thought.

Keene State College is planning on a anti-gun protest on Friday April 20th. I'm planning on counter protesting. If you're in the area and want to shut down beta males all day, post in this thread.

Seems as if it would be better to recruit _at_ Keene State rather than combing online forums full of people too old to know Tide Pods are tasty snacks.

And that date was chosen by Klebold and Harris because it was Hitler's birthday.

I still say they're using the day because they loooove tokin' the reefer.

Gunpowder Incident - Wikipedia The only significance the date 4-20 has ever held for me.

It's also the date I chose to close on the house the wife and I are buying. Our first.

Keene will be empty on friday especially 4/20. No one is really on campus. Most classes wrap up thursday except for a few and most kids go home. Not even worth the effort there, its a sounding box for their own mental deficiencies.

You sure? Pretty sure it’s not illegal though schools have made their own policies. Being against a school policy and being illegal are not the same thing.

This is a true statement

NH state law only prohibits carry in a court house.....period.

It also prohibits political organizations (towns, schools etc) from banning firearms or anything related to firearms......

AG even supported this recently which is what led to recent SB500 dust up which failed.

N.H. AG: School Gun Bans Unlawful

The question regarding Keene State is how much state $$$ it takes and is it a private organization OR is it a political subsidiary of the state of NH like public schools.

If Keene State is in fact private then they are within their right as a land owner to ban people from coming onto their propt with firearms

Sadly the courts have been fine with every college and university in the state banning guns, including all state schools, and including clearly public areas of campus, going so far as to issuing trespass notices to people who have simply stated they may carry on said campus. Apparently the states preemption law holds no water. Further evidence the whole system is simply corrupt.

Best I can tell is all that schools can do is have people trespassed and sanction students/staff/faculty. I’m not aware of any criminal ramifications for carrying at colleges other than doing so and refusing to leave if trespassed. Well, there is always the possibility of the standard contempt of cop charges (obstruction, disorderly, resisting arrest) but those are always possible in every situation, firearm related or not.

Partially funded, fully funded, should be irrelevant.

UNH, Plymouth State, and Keene State are all apart of the University System of NH, a PUBLIC school system, which is controlled by a board of trustees, of which the Governor of NH, Senate President, and Speaker of the House are on.

How is that not a political subdivision?

Yet the courts claim it isn’t and that they can make regulations prohibiting firearms despite RSA 159:26 appearing to say they cannot.

Back
Top Bottom