Costco ammo cans

Are people locking these at all and how? I have seen the "L" bar that goes in front, or seen others where you drill out a whole. I much prefer these to the plastic, but the plastic at least have lock hole in place. Would like to move these out of my file cabinet.

Are people locking these at all and how? I have seen the "L" bar that goes in front, or seen others where you drill out a whole. I much prefer these to the plastic, but the plastic at least have lock hole in place. Would like to move these out of my file cabinet.

There's a vid on youtube, guy uses padlock with a long hasp. No drilling, no other parts needed.

Can't search on my phone right now, but a nes member makes locks (though you need to drill a hole for them) nice locks though with a washer to keep them water tight

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Never been to Costco, always go to BJ's.
Would like to buy some of these cans.
BJ's is constantly flooding newspapers with Free 30 membership coupons.
Anyone ever see these for Costco anywhere??

Costco doesn't tend to. Every once in a while they will offer a reduced year of membership through Groupon or similar sites. From what I've read, Costco mostly makes it's money on the membership fees, so I think that's why they are less willing to give out passes

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

No but I recall someone here stating that you could go in and get a 1 day pass where you pay x% over the members price. Give the W. Springfield Costco a call and ask them.

No but I recall someone here stating that you could go in and get a 1 day pass where you pay x% over the members price. Give the W. Springfield Costco a call and ask them.

I went to the nashua store 2 weeks ago (where i worked 20 years ago) and asked that specific ?. No deal. BJs you can shop w/o a membership +5%

I've ordered online from Costco for an extra fee. 5% sounds about right. Not sure about in-store but I'd imagine the same.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

And $13 shipping. Doesn't compare with the costco deal.

I bought in bulk weeks ago and it worked out to be an OK price and didn't have to deal with getting a membership to a place I will never shop at plus drive an hour or so to my nearest Costco. Shipping ended up being about $4.30 per pair after checking my order.

Get some costco cash cards and you can shop at costco with no restrictions. Caveat is that they can only be pre-loaded by a member... or buy them online.

Grabbed a few today: two for me, and one for a Yankee swap gift (with the full expectation that nobody will want it.... but don't tell the wife my motives here!)

They also had a sentry safe biometric safe for $100.... not sure how good it is, but I do need one for the nightstand so I'll give it a go.

They also had a sentry safe biometric safe for $100.... not sure how good it is, but I do need one for the nightstand so I'll give it a go.

Saw some stack-on biometric safes at wally world for $69. Seems decent but didn't look too closely.

Are these still in stores? I went to the Dedham store today where I have bought them before and couldn't find them this time around.

Back
Top Bottom