Costco ammo cans

As seen at Costco this afternoon:

43da98fa66d0b38bcefbd1588f84957b.jpg

A set of 1 30 cal and 1 50 cal can for $20

That's awesome. I'll be on the lookout to see if my local store has them. Thanks for the heads up!

- - - Updated - - -

What general area/aisle are they in? I'm thinking maybe with automotive stuff?

That's awesome. I'll be on the lookout to see if my local store has them. Thanks for the heads up!

- - - Updated - - -

What general area/aisle are they in? I'm thinking maybe with automotive stuff?

Yeah, it was near there. At my costco they were right next to the extension cords.

Sorry for the picture quality - that's what you get when you're holding a baby!

Depends. You willing to drill a hole into the front for a locking nut?
View attachment 177103

One of the guys making these is on nes. I picked up a dozen of them for my 40mm cans (needs one on each side). Love them and the come with the gasket so it's a good seal. Only problem is finding a dozen padlocks keyed alike...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's easy to flip the bail off with a screwdriver.

I don't really see that as a concern myself, as anyone really wanting to could just steal the whole box and open it at their leisure. Locks are mainly to keep honest people honest, or children from accessing ammunition for safety reasons. Obviously, even the long shackled padlocks can be defeated with a simple snip of bolt cutters.

Last edited:
I don't really see that as a concern myself, as anyone really wanting to could just steal the whole box and open it at their leisure. Locks are mainly to keep honest people honest, or children from accessing ammunition for safety reasons.

Really, theyre just mean to comply with a stupid law.

Back
Top Bottom