Costco ammo cans

Here are some better pictures. Costco- Avon, MA last week.

Made in China but welds and gasket looked very good.

Attachments

• Costco Ammo Cans Pic-Avon.jpg
    Costco Ammo Cans Pic-Avon.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Costco Ammo Cans-Avon.jpg
    Costco Ammo Cans-Avon.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 129
The one I just bought from my local Walmart in Massachusetts is un-distinguishable from my military surplus ones. Actually I can tell the difference because the one from Walmart is all nice and clean and new and looks great but as far as quality goes there equal .

And yes they are made in China.

I don't usually shop at the Avon Costco and just happened to be there. I haven't been to any other Costco in the past week or two to see if they also have them.

Here are some better pictures. Costco- Avon, MA last week.

Made in China but welds and gasket looked very good.

If you call any Costco, and ask for the Administrative Staff (usually Ext 1) concerning 731258, they can tell you.

Thank you to Len-2A Training for providing the Stock Number.

Went to Avon store yesterday and they still had quite a few. Of course I went there just for the cans but would up with a new laptop, batteries, rechargable work light. That place is evil...

[smile]
image-L.jpg

Administrative reports 11 remain in Nashua today.

On the right, 3/4 of the way back, not far from Bakery, beside the Safes, bottom shelf.

Found them... there were only 6 left when i got there Friday afternoon. They were hard to see as they were packed up next to the fire extinguishers... You can easily walk past them and not see them.. Anyway, picked up two.. they look nice... will buy more when I have the funds..

Found them... there were only 6 left when i got there Friday afternoon. They were hard to see as they were packed up next to the fire extinguishers... You can easily walk past them and not see them.. Anyway, picked up two.. they look nice... will buy more when I have the funds..

I just got one set in Everett, think they said they had 80+ when I called.

Maybe you shouldn't let the baby take the picture. [smile]

Yeah, it was near there. At my costco they were right next to the extension cords.

Sorry for the picture quality - that's what you get when you're holding a baby!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll go with the odds on that one.

There is no way these are in Mass !

(Hope I am wrong)

One of the guys making these is on nes. I picked up a dozen of them for my 40mm cans (needs one on each side). Love them and the come with the gasket so it's a good seal. Only problem is finding a dozen padlocks keyed alike...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Amazonyou can find locks keyed alike.

I got padlocks and trigger locks, most come in 6 packs.

I'm not a member of Costco, we get a free BJ's Wholesale membership from my work. They aren't carrying them yet. Walmart didn't have any in Danvers, that I could find so I went to The Army Barracks on RTE 1N Found lots of them, all USGI and bought a Fat 50 and a nice clean 50 cal. $19.99 for the 50 cal. and $22 for the Fat 50 I know little more than Costco but I needed 2 for my work truck for small hand tools. 30 cals. are too small for what I need

Back
Top Bottom