• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cops Open Fire on Pickup Truck Full of Children, Shooting 3 of Them, One in the Head

What the cops did was wrong, if they knew there were kids in the truck, but, IDGAF. And I am not at all moved by baby momma's forced emotional statement for the cameras.
If you remotely care about your kids, you don't let them go for a ride with a scumbag hoodlum. Momma knew the guy was a scumbag criminal, and if she says she didn't, she is FOS.
And the driver is a real winner too. You have a truck full of kids, and you are surrounded by the cops with guns drawn. Don't put your hands up and surrender, yell there are children in the vehicle, "Hold your fire, I will come peacefully". No, put it in gear and try to escape. Then blame the cops.
Kids are innocent, and I feel bad for them. But hopefully the investigation will get them taken away from their POS mother, so they may at least have a chance in life. She looks about 22 has at least 4 kids that she leaves in the care of armed felons. f*** her. She is as big a POS as her boyfriend.

Does it suck kids got hit? Yes, it surely does. But my biggest complaint with the cops is that the perp lived. Truly a shame that the state will have to house and feed the scumbag for years, when for 47 cents, they could have shot the guy in the head and made the world a better place for everyone. Especially those kids.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that most cops don’t remember anything about gun safety. For cops the gun is a seldom used tool sitting on their tool belt. When they do pull it out they barely know how to use it.
Of the 4 cops I know personally I’m willing to bet all 4 shoot better than you. They all shoot me under the table and I’ve been shooting for 30 years pretty regular. I’m sure some are like you’re saying but I would bet the average cop shoots better than the average gun owner.

Of the 4 cops I know personally I’m willing to bet all 4 shoot better than you. They all shoot me under the table and I’ve been shooting for 30 years pretty regular. I’m sure some are like you’re saying but I would bet the average cop shoots better than the average gun owner.

Some cops shoot well, the average cop can't hit the side of a barn from 3 feet. It seems to come down to whether or not they have shooting as a hobby. Those who do tend to shoot well, those who don't seem to treat it no different than the pepper spray, baton, or handcuffs in that they never train with it when they are not being paid by the department to do so.

Talking to cops no and talking to cops 40 years ago, it seems like most departments take firearm training much more seriously now. But I also remember the level of training many of my friends who were in the armed forces had in the late 90s and how much more training there was after 9/11. Night and day.

Good point. I hate due process so much that shooting a bunch of kids is secondary to not successfully murdering alleged criminals.

OK Bonesy - he is an alleged criminal. Even though he was easily and plainly identified robbing the pizza joint ON CAMERA. Unless you are going to assert that it was another black guy that looks just like him, because you think they all look alike. And the pistol in his hand was surely acquired legally.
How about I hate cops so much that I think scumbag criminal pieces of shit, should be allowed to try and run them over. What is even more pathetic is that you think all cops are so evil that they would intentionally shoot 2 year olds. It's a requirement. In the academy they conduct a test to make sure you can kill babies before you can graduate.
The only thing more pathetic than your nonsense is it's predictability.

Another rock solid point. Due process is just nonsense. I understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty is not something you like, so feel cops have the right to impose direct punishment. But that’s not how our system should work. That’s a tyrannical system. It’s reprehensible. But you do you.

I suppose if these cops were criminally indicted for their actions it would be acceptable for other cops to shoot them on sight too? And if they happened to accidentally hit a few kids in the process, while unfortunate, acceptable collateral damage? Or no? I look forward to your consistent and not hypocritical at all response.

OK Bonesy - he is an alleged criminal. Even though he was easily and plainly identified robbing the pizza joint ON CAMERA. Unless you are going to assert that it was another black guy that looks just like him, because you think they all look alike. And the pistol in his hand was surely acquired legally.
How about I hate cops so much that I think scumbag criminal pieces of shit, should be allowed to try and run them over. What is even more pathetic is that you think all cops are so evil that they would intentionally shoot 2 year olds. It's a requirement. In the academy they conduct a test to make sure you can kill babies before you can graduate.

I had a 100% baby target kill rate in my academy class. Got a ribbon.

OK Bonesy - he is an alleged criminal. Even though he was easily and plainly identified robbing the pizza joint ON CAMERA.

Was he tried and convicted? If no, then yes, alleged. That’s how it works.

Unless you are going to assert that it was another black guy that looks just like him, because you think they all look alike.

Good point. If someone believes in due process it’s because they are racist. You are such a toolbag.

And the pistol in his hand was surely acquired legally.

Do you just make shit up? I’ve not found a single source to mention anything about him having a gun at all neverless in his hand when the police shot him and three kids.

How about I hate cops so much that I think scumbag criminal pieces of shit, should be allowed to try and run them over.

More making stuff up? I’ve found nothing to suggest that either. But I mean, I know you love cops so much them shooting three kids is okay with you.

What is even more pathetic

Let me guess, you? No? Thought I had that one.

is that you think all cops are so evil that they would intentionally shoot 2 year olds.

Quit straight up lying. Show any of my posts that say this, you liar.

It's a requirement. In the academy they conduct a test to make sure you can kill babies before you can graduate.

I love how you straight up lie about things, make stuff up, and then attribute it to me, and then call that pathetic. Those are your own made up views. And that’s pathetic.

If they knew there were children present, They should have never of taken a shot. It Doesn't matter if they were being shot at or not.

Not sire if serious.... If that becomes official policy it only encourages a bad guy to grab a kid off the street. End result is more young loves endangered.

Not sire if serious.... If that becomes official policy it only encourages a bad guy to grab a kid off the street. End result is more young loves endangered.
Yes I'm serious. I didn't say make it official policy either. If the person is proficient with firearms,and is capable pulling off a precise shot. By all means take the target out. I haven't followed the story so I don't know the details. But if they knew they were children present and put 40 rounds into the vehicle. I think it's pretty poor judgment. I have never been in that situation so I don't know how stress is involved. I am also pro law enforcement and side with them 98% of the time.

But if they knew they were children present and put 40 rounds into the vehicle. I think it's pretty poor judgment.

I think we can all agree on this. If the knew the kids were there, they really are a**h***s and should pay dearly.
But I still think most of the blame lies with the driver. He knew the kids were in the truck and still risked their lives rather than face arrest, and with mother for leaving her kids in the care of a dangerous, violent criminal. She doesn't give a rats ass about those kids other than the benefits she receives for having them.

He’s not worth going back and forth with. His opinions are as worthless as Al sharptons on race. Irrational Broken record. Kinda sad you ask me. Guaranteed he couldn’t get on and now can’t let it go for life.

He’s not worth going back and forth with. His opinions are as worthless as Al sharptons on race. Irrational Broken record. Kinda sad you ask me. Guaranteed he couldn’t get on and now can’t let it go for life.

Or he was screwed over by a shitty cop. They do exist.
Back to utilizing the ignore feature and peaceful coexistence.

Back
Top Bottom