• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CopBlock member open carrying AR-15 gets robbed.

Surprised I had to go this long before seeing an OC transition into "free gun" to someone else. Gangland or not... How about instead of OC to entrap cops, they switch to CC to entrap the gangs and blow their skulls apart... Pretty sure the police attitude will change greatly when they are not having to deal with gang trash day in and day out with OC clowns getting in the way.

2/12 edit: "with unloaded OC clowns who's only objective is to intimidate the uneducated"

Last edited:
About Us

Call the Cops

This site is a satire of the current state of Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting and Emergency Medical work. Stories posted here are not real and you should not assume them to have any basis in any real fact. Heck we tend to leave in spelling and grammer errors just to prove we is not the professional media. No reference of an individual, company, or government entity seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm.

Any statement made by authors on this page should not be considered the opinions of agencies they are employed by.

http://www.callthecops.net/about-us/

About Us

Call the Cops

This site is a satire of the current state of Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting and Emergency Medical work. Stories posted here are not real and you should not assume them to have any basis in any real fact. Heck we tend to leave in spelling and grammer errors just to prove we is not the professional media. No reference of an individual, company, or government entity seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm.

Any statement made by authors on this page should not be considered the opinions of agencies they are employed by.

http://www.callthecops.net/about-us/

Another Onion rip-off.

This site is a satire of the current state of Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting and Emergency Medical work. Stories posted here are not real and you should not assume them to have any basis in any real fact.

This^

The header graphic text should have been a giveaway:

WP.jpg

in the article, are the comments by real people, they are just giddy and delusional. [laugh]

looks like they are real people, one guy asked if they understand that it is satire, also checked other articles and more of the same. this would be a gold mine for some Nigerian scammers.

Last edited:
Surprised I had to go this long before seeing an OC transition into "free gun" to someone else. Gangland or not... How about instead of OC to entrap cops, they switch to CC to entrap the gangs and blow their skulls apart... Pretty sure the police attitude will change greatly when they are not having to deal with gang trash day in and day out with OC clowns getting in the way.
I am sorry that people exercising their 2A rights and carrying in the open(which I do sometimes) are clowns. And there is nothing wrong with gang there is somthing wrong with gang violence and stealing.. that part about the gangs goes for the .gov as well because they are the biggest gang we have in america.

I am sorry that people exercising their 2A rights and carrying in the open(which I do sometimes) are clowns. And there is nothing wrong with gang there is somthing wrong with gang violence and stealing.. that part about the gangs goes for the .gov as well because they are the biggest gang we have in america.
I get your point, but my point is valid too. Open-carry of an unloaded weapon is more of a 1A issue than 2A as an unloaded gun is useless. I commend them for excercising 1A and piggy-backing on 2A, but their energy and effort would be more useful in cleaning up actual street gangs than sucking cops into civil rights lawsuits which ultimately punish local tax payers. Yes what they do gets the point across to untrained police, but that is better suited for a classroom and not the streets where a hot-trigger will get someone killed.

The Cop block people exercise their rights to educate the public. They don't lure anybody. If uninformed law enforcement officers are so dishonest that they disregard the Constitution to exert authority that they don't have they need to be exposed and prosecuted for their criminal activity. QUOTE=hunt4riches;3739301]I get your point, but my point is valid too. Open-carry of an unloaded weapon is more of a 1A issue than 2A as an unloaded gun is useless. I commend them for excercising 1A and piggy-backing on 2A, but their energy and effort would be more useful in cleaning up actual street gangs than sucking cops into civil rights lawsuits which ultimately punish local tax payers. Yes what they do gets the point across to untrained police, but that is better suited for a classroom and not the streets where a hot-trigger will get someone killed.[/QUOTE]

The comments by people who think it's real are hilarious, and even better are the folks who point it out to them. I especially like the retired NYPD guy who applauds the officers in the "story" for following procedure. Yeesh...

Back
Top Bottom