Congressman Shot

CNN probably did that in purpose so that tour average dingbat will still cry that assault weapons are evil.

I'm picking up on the dog whistle the lame stream media is trying to push, the new tactic.

report semi auto rifles are the same as automatic assault weapons.

most of the population do not know any different and will parrot the b.s.

they refuse to be educated on the subject, they want a magic phrase from some talking head that will win the day for them and repeal the 2A.

I'll just leave this right here:

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status...-pauls-old-second-amendment-tweet-resurfaces/

So the question to Rand Paul, whose definition of tyranny are you counting on? Because it all depends on which side of the political divide you are on.

It's up to everyone to decide where their line in the sand is, and own the ramifications of holding fast to it. This dude's line was way closer then most normal people, but he fallowed through and got shot up in the process.

Last edited:

they refuse to be educated on the subject, they want a magic phrase from some talking head that will win the day for them and repeal the 2A.
I read it was an SKS. The funny thing is, it proves the point about "assault weapons" (i.e. Those that fail the feature test) not being any different from traditional rifles. Too bad your above comment is still true, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest question for you blindfire, since you seem to be saying that Judge Nap's statement supports the shooting: What new tyranny has been recently (past decade) introduced to this nation by the republicans acting on their own?

Now they have stopped covering the story , leading with "breaking news " about more Russian crap.

Cowards,Numb -Nuts

eta: more shooter coverage after lead story ,

including this gem paraphrased:

the shooter was letting off rounds at home in Illinois ,
shooting across the street into a corn field,

neighbors called the police ,but he was not arrested because

he was shooting a rifle,not a semi automatic weapon.

cnn the firearm expert network.

Shocker [hmmm]

Once they learned that an "A-salt Weapon" wasn't used and the shooting was committed by a Bernie supporter AGAINST Republican Congressmen, they realized that they wouldn't be able to push their communist gun grabbing agenda and ceased to cover the story.

Back to your regular scheduled brainwashing, er, programming. More more more Russia Russia Russia fairy tales...

CNN = Counterfeit News Network

I read it was an SKS. The funny thing is, it proves the point about "assault weapons" (i.e. Those that fail the feature test) not being any different from traditional rifles. Too bad your above comment is still true, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKS you say... But was it Russian SKS?

Shocker [hmmm]

Once they learned that an "A-salt Weapon" wasn't used and the shooting was committed by a Bernie supporter AGAINST Republican Congressmen, they realized that they wouldn't be able to push their communist gun grabbing agenda and ceased to cover the story.

Back to your regular scheduled brainwashing, er, programming. More more more Russia Russia Russia fairy tales...

Doesn't matter, the media will still spin the narrative to fit their agenda.

Google 'SKS' in the news, and there are 7 or so out of 10 hits that are calling it an "assault rifle" or "Chinese made AK47
variant".

https://news.google.com/news/story?...ved=0ahUKEwjYj5iErMDUAhVKOD4KHYdcAEMQqgIIWjAR

I'm picking up on the dog whistle the lame stream media is trying to push, the new tactic.

report semi auto rifles are the same as automatic assault weapons.

most of the population do not know any different and will parrot the b.s.

They will call them weapons of war. Ban them. See how that works

Hmmmm - since the SKS isn't an Assault Weapon, that means it can have a bayonet - which makes it more killy. Will it be better if we remove all our bayonets?

By the way, when was anyone ever bayonetted in the US after the Civil War?

I think we made it for 129 years after the end of the Civil War to the 94 Brady Bill without having a single felonious beyonetting.

I think we made it for 129 years after the end of the Civil War to the 94 Brady Bill without having a single felonious beyonetting.

The Indian Wars maybe? We tend to forget about those. There have also certainly been people stabbed by bayonets not mounted on a rifle.

Shocker [hmmm]

What the hell did I do for you to be picking on me? [laugh]

Not reading 16 pages, just found the thread. Angry Antifa?

I've checked the mainstream media, and there's perfect consensus -
we may never know the shooter's motivation.

What's an "assault pistol" ?

According to Wikipedia,

Whatever that means.

I'm sure some Armchair Edit Warrior will jump on that forthwith.

Some helpful soul compiled some of the best comments from Occupy Democrats about the shooting. ...

To wit: Reddit: The Donald: Reaction to Shooting of Republicans.

ETA:

The Indian Wars maybe? We tend to forget about those. ...

¿What you mean "we", Kemo Sabe?

Last edited:
Not reading 16 pages, just found the thread. Angry Antifa?
I've checked the mainstream media, and there's perfect consensus -
we may never know the shooter's motivation.

Breaking news - Rachel Maddow has an oddball theory; check out this wacky notion:

Because his target was the Republican Congressional baseball practice, and because Hodgkinson had outspoken political views, there’s speculation and concern that his political views may have been the motive for his attack,...
I hate it when the MSM makes stuff up like that, with no real-world evidence. I mean, how can they know something like that?

Last edited:
Honest question for you blindfire, since you seem to be saying that Judge Nap's statement supports the shooting: What new tyranny has been recently (past decade) introduced to this nation by the republicans acting on their own?

This is typical blindambition MO. He makes the most moronic statements, gets called out to defend said remarks and disappears to another thread to make more dumb statements and on and on and on... What a DB...

Back
Top Bottom