Concord NH - Unwanted guns, other weapons to become garden tools

Especially that Army guy saying "With everything that's going on" he tried to get rid of a rifle that he was using for target practice?
Is there actually a rank in the Army called Marksman, or is this some cuck that passed a marksmanship qualification?

Paging Boris......

----------------------------------------------------

As to "marksman" - I can only go by what I see on the web and my cousin's experience. The USMC has 3 levels of qualification - Marksman, Sharpshooter and Expert. Marksman is the lowest qualifying rating with the rifle, and according to my cousin/veteran (RIP not service related) the colloquial term for the Marksmanship qualification badge is the "toilet seat", probably because it vaguely resembles one. Corrections welcome from those with better information.

Last edited:
Paging Boris......

----------------------------------------------------

As to "marksman" - I can only go by what I see on the web and my cousin's experience. The USMC has 3 levels of qualification - Marksman, Sharpshooter and Expert. Marksman is the lowest qualifying rating with the rifle, and according to by cousin/veteran (RIP not service related) the colloquial term for the Marksmanship qualification badge is the "toilet seat", probably because it vaguely resembles one. Corrections welcome from those with better information.
Army also have those levels of shooting quals

We do have Ogunquit after all so yes, You are correct.
Aside from the liberal bullshit out of all those little towns up there I really do like Qgunquit, the place is clean and there are very little dirtbags, even the gays there pretty much keep to themselves and don't over act about who they are. The beaches are perfect in my opinion

I question the legality of them doing this. No record of serial numbers destroyed? Great way for someone to get rid of a gun used in a crime. I think he is lying about NH state police not being willing to take the gun. Rice-hawkins is evil personified. This is why we need more conservatives in Concord.

Could just said white women and got the same point across
I don't paint with broad brushes...my wife is white as fresh snow and she definitely isn't a liberal white woman. A true unicorn...white, very conservative, from Southern California.

I question the legality of them doing this. No record of serial numbers destroyed? Great way for someone to get rid of a gun used in a crime. I think he is lying about NH state police not being willing to take the gun. Rice-hawkins is evil personified. This is why we need more conservatives in Concord.
Very true but I think you'll be very hard pressed to find any capitol city (or any city with a large population for that matter) in the US where conservatives outnumber the libiots.

A search shows that the Communist Pussy that whined about not being able to give that rifle away is actually from Claremont. Another home for many of the Communists of this state.
Oh, here is his address if any of you folks want to send him a thank you card:

Kenneth Grillot, 3 Harmony Ln, Claremont, NH

He drove 1+ hour for this supposedly
This guys story is clearly made up
The guy literally works for the state. He has a medium/higher level job with DCF and doesn't know how to get rid of a firearm?
He doesn't have a LE contacts?

Last edited:
He drove 1+ hour for this supposedly
This guys story is clearly made up
The guy literally works for the state. He has a medium/higher level job with DCF and doesn't know how to get rid of a firearm?
He doesn't have a LE contacts?
Lets ask @design his thoughts on DCF. [hmmm]

Very true but I think you'll be very hard pressed to find any capitol city (or any city with a large population for that matter) in the US where conservatives outnumber the libiots.
No doubt true, but Concord is more like a suburb than a real city and it wouldn’t take a huge influx to make a dent

History people:

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

Benjamin Franklin
Yep. When the meek inherit the Earth, they'll probably put in on a bottom shelf in the basement behind stuff, 'cause it won't be much to look at by then...

Back
Top Bottom