Concord NH - Unwanted guns, other weapons to become garden tools

Can we now have them change their name to North Massachusetts? Maybe they just need a few hundred bus loads of dreamers to finish them off. I love that state, it’s so hard to see it turn blue.

"This effort is a great opportunity for Granite Staters who want to remove unwanted firearms from their homes without putting them back out on the market," said Zandra Rice Hawkins, director of GunSense NH."

Cheaper than a “gun buyback” I guess…

"This effort is a great opportunity for Granite Staters who want to remove unwanted firearms from their homes without putting them back out on the market," said Zandra Rice Hawkins, director of GunSense NH."

Cheaper than a “gun buyback” I guess…
I've had a few run ins with Rice-Hawkins....everywhere there is a liberal goings on, she is right there in the middle of it. She is a lib bitch woke white woman.

Last edited:
"The event was hosted by GunSenseNH, the NH Council of Churches, Kent Street Coalition and the NH Gun Violence Prevention Coalition. Organizers said this was the first event of its kind in New Hampshire".

All far left wing denominations...actually all social justice centers.

Confused. Wasn't gardening supposedly racist and having roots in white supremacy? Garden tools are enabling.
Yes, together with waking up early, working hard, and being in good shape. I don’t even know if these lunatics know how utterly offensive they have become to the average person, let alone the average minority.

"The event was hosted by GunSenseNH, the NH Council of Churches, Kent Street Coalition and the NH Gun Violence Prevention Coalition. Organizers said this was the first event of its kind in New Hampshire".

Just look for a rainbow flag when you drive by one :mad:

Seems that she's the head of one of the many small progressive / far left snakes. Founding executive director of 'Granite State Progress' which came out of nowhere and funnels resources at leftist causes. Not much data about this org on 'Open Secrets' but I did see their below 2020 contributions. Surprise, surprise. Reeks of Soros money or something similar.

Independent Expenditures, Communication Costs and Coordinated Expenses Details​

Export to CSV

CandidateStatePartyChamberTotalForAgainst
Biden, JoeDPresident$23,494$23,494$0
Kuster, AnnNHDHouse$11,747$11,747$0
Pappas, ChrisNHDHouse$11,747$11,747$0
Shaheen, JeanneNHDSenate$23,494$23,494$0
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 entries

The level of stupidity is monumental...

Been trying to get rid of an AR for 4 years!... Really? Post it here in the classifies for 100 bucks and it would be sold within an hour!! But you would rather send it to a chop saw and get absolutely nothing?

"It won't hurt any kids"... Well if you don't trust yourself with that rifle, I guess you did the proper thing and made sure you no longer have that rifle.

I hope that guy finds the mental health faculty that he clearly needs.

It's time for churches to lose tax exempt status .
If you want to be a political organization, fine then pay up.
I agree...whatever happened to "Separation of Church and State" that these "churches" love to bray about when an Evangelical church puts their toe over that imaginary line? But it's OK for them...Effing hypocrites [banghead]

"Ken" is clearly a plant
LOL would be funny if they only netted a planted AR and the old el cheapo pump shotgun shown in the film clip.

+1 for churches losing their tax exempt status if they so much as spend one penny on political issues and/or provide anything of value for political issues.

Occasionally I still see someone driving around solo with a mask on. Usually in a Subaru with an old "I'm With HER" and COEXIST stickers or the like. LOL...

Back
Top Bottom