Concealed carry in National Parks POLL and article please vote

BTW

What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks? * 3562 responses

State laws should apply.
18%

It should not be allowed.
32%

Concealed weapons should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law.
20%

Concealed weapons and "open carry" should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law.
29%

They did a good job with slight of hand.

I think that they knew if they put Not allowed, and just Conceled and open Carry what the results would be.

But, because they have both

Concealed weapons should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law.

AND

Concealed weapons and "open carry" should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law

It would split the votes to make it look like "It should not be allowed." is ahead of the game.

I think that they knew if they put Not allowed, and just Conceled and open Carry what the results would be.

But, because they have both ... It would split the votes to make it look like "It should not be allowed." is ahead of the game.

Yep.

That was as predictable as the sunrise.

In fact, the first option is also a "yes" vote for concealed carry, as the bill in question would let CCW holders carry in National Parks in states where allowed to by state law.

What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks? * 8296 responses
State laws should apply.
18%
36%
18%
Concealed weapons and "open carry" should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law.
28%

Considering it's three different forms of "pro" and only one "anti" I'd say "pro" is kicking anti's butt in the poll. It's pretty clear from the poll that most people voting approve of some form of carry in national parks.

Considering it's three different forms of "pro" and only one "anti" I'd say "pro" is kicking anti's butt in the poll. It's pretty clear from the poll that most people voting approve of some form of carry in national parks.

Agree, but how will it be reported?
We need to all nail one of the pro votes.
I say we nail:

Wow... what a hatchet job that article was! I particularly like the way that they reported how much money the NRA has donated to the senators who are backing the rule change. Notice that they do not do the same for how much the Brady Bunch has donated to the guys who extended the comment period.

Every word, every nuance that they could, they slanted. MSNBC is disgustingly biased - they're not a news service, they're a propaganda arm of the left. Maybe they should change their name to MS-Pravda.

But, because they have both

AND

It would split the votes to make it look like "It should not be allowed." is ahead of the game.

YUP, thats what I was thinking when I was making my selection. [rolleyes]

Old technique, "divide and conquer". Although, if a pro 2A were to write the follow up to the poll; he would have 3 good responses and one bad one. An anti 2A would simply point out the lagre number against and how state how divided the pro 2As were.

Voted.

From the comments on the article:
mcrochip said:
You do realize that a handgun would probably do more to aggrevate the bear than the pepper spray? Bears attack when they are either hungry or threatened... do you really want to make them mad too by shooting them?

...[hmmm]
...[laugh]
[rofl][laugh2][rofl][laugh2]

done

State laws should apply.
17%

39%

15%

29%

What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks? * 37438 responses

State laws should apply.
17%

38%

15%

29%

Thanks Blitz. If it had teeth, it would have bit me.[laugh]

What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks? * 39862 responses
State laws should apply.
17%
38%
15%
29%

I just went camping in a state park last weekend. I know I would feel a lot more comfortable being in the middle of the woods at night if I had my firearm with me.

Back
Top Bottom