Community Meeting On Gun Issues - Thurs., 2/7/2013 @ 6:45pm - WATERTOWN MA

I received the email below from one of my State Reps after contacting him regarding my concerns. Wanted to share with the site:

Dear Constituent,

I want to let you know about a community forum on gun issues that's going to be held later this week in Watertown. It's on Thursday night, starting at 6:45pm, at the Watertown Public Library (123 Main Street). Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau is going to speak about local licensing and Senator Will Brownsberger and I will talk about what's happening at the federal and state levels, including proposed new legislation. Mainly it's an opportunity to have a community discussion on gun-violence and gun-safety issues. I hope you'll join us if you can.

Best regards,
Jon

Jonathan Hecht
State Representative (Watertown/Cambridge)
State House Room 22
Boston, MA 02133
617 722 2140
[email protected]

Its cute when Towns do this sort of thing it gives them a head count. My thing is at this stage of the game anyone giving up their God given right and family protection no matter what the language says needs their heads examined. The group in NY laughing at the Politicians in Buffalo was all I needed to watch...no one is giving up shit!

Oh and remind The Chief the " Proposed Legislation " is dead in the water.

if any of these politicians actually listen to both sides and take it into consideration when voting on an issue then I consider these little community meetings a decent thing for them to be doing

if its just for show then they can have relations with a goat

Watertown is notoriously anti-gun and they are dicks about it.

They also regularly write tickets when you go 22mph in the 20mph zone on Route 20 near Watertown Square.

Might be a good time to harass them about how their licensing goes against state law, and what does state or fed reg matter, if the local warlord is going to do his thing without accountability anyway...

Back
Top Bottom