• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A is Hiring (sort of)

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
2022 is likely to be a good year for the Second Amendment and gun rights. Record increases in gun ownership coupled with a highly anticipated case before SCOTUS will give us more opportunities to advance our rights than we’ve seen in years.

In response, Comm2A is retooling our leadership and activities for the coming year. We’re looking for a number of individuals to help with routine support tasks on an hourly contract basis. An in-exhaustive list of our needs includes:
  • Social media – Comm2A has multiple social media accounts that we'd like to use more effectively. We need someone who can create thoughtful and informative posts about our activities, relevant news items, as well as retweeting important news from the people we follow.
  • Website Content – we need people with decent writing skills who can create and maintain content about our projects as well as create thought provoking blog articles on our behalf. This doesn’t require web development skills, just good writing.
  • Donor/Stakeholder engagement – emailing or printing thank you letters, etc. to donors.
  • Help line Triage – We get numerous questions and requests through our help line. We need someone with a decent knowledge of local laws and licensing practices to review these intakes, responding to the simple ones and escalating others to Comm2A leadership.
Comm2A uses Salesforce as our CRM platform. Any experience with using this platform will be helpful, but is not required.

If you have up to 10 hours a week and skills that fit any of the above items, email us at [email protected] and let us know how you’d like to help out.

Uh oh, I think someone needs to google up "salesforce gun control"
Man, that CEO is definitely an anti but seems to focus on sellers that use Salesforce. I suspect it mostly virtue signaling.
I'm sure he'd pop a blood vessel if he knew a 2nd Amendment rights group was a customer but he hasn't included that in the AUP.

Man, that CEO is definitely an anti but seems to focus on sellers that use Salesforce. I suspect it mostly virtue signaling.
I'm sure he'd pop a blood vessel if he knew a 2nd Amendment rights group was a customer but he hasn't included that in the AUP.
I was thinking more that the second amendment rights group should be popping blood vessels for bankrolling their enemy.

Back
Top Bottom