• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A files against the AG on LCIs, Draper v Coakley

Bronze sponsorship added! Better late than never!! Also made smile.amazon.com as my go to page with Comm2A as the selected organization. You guys rock!
Using the Amazon link on www.comm2a.org gets Comm2A a bigger commission on sales than a "smile" donation. The difference is that the link program on www.comm2a.org is a referral fee to comm2a, not a charitable donation, so you don't get told about the donation when you buy through that link - but it is indeed there, and at a higher level.

Just switched from randomly donating to a Gold Member, keep up the great work Comm2A!

(still gonna go buy a Gen 4 G21 at a retard price cuz I'm impatient [grin])

Finally got off my ass and set up a monthly contribution. Sure is hard kicking my Amazon habit when I know some money goes to a great cause from there too!

Last edited:
It would be encouraging to see Glock (The company) make a donation to this cause. I think a corporation of that size could afford to send more than a token contribution. Pretty sure that they would recover a donation of say $10,000 very quickly when sales of their product becomes "legal".

Chris

I am happy to see this- but why did Comm2A start in a Federal (National) Court?

The Mass constitution has the RKBA.

Oh, as "voters" we can call Marthwa "Puckering Shitbag" Coakley and demand that she resolve this immidiately out of court.

I say call her office daily and demand that she fold. And DO BE RUDE.

I am happy to see this- but why did Comm2A start in a Federal (National) Court?

The Mass constitution has the RKBA.

True, but the MA courts routinely ignore the RKBA. In the complaint, reference is made to the Heller decision, so that would place it in the Federal court. We also probably stand a better chance of some shreds of sanity from the Federal courts than from the MA courts.

I also hope people appreciate the care that went into this case. Looking at the time line, this has been in the works for a while. Nicely done, COMM2A, nicely done. [thumbsup]

Oh, as "voters" we can call Marthwa "Puckering Shitbag" Coakley and demand that she resolve this immidiately out of court.

I say call her office daily and demand that she fold. And DO BE RUDE.

Could call her office say you want to file a consumer complaint for unfair and deceptive practices....

Back
Top Bottom