Comm2A files against the AG on LCIs, Draper v Coakley

I love how arbitrary the consumer regulation is. Such BS. Nice to see SAF onboard too. NRA can go suck a bag of...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is Comm2A arguing that Glocks do indeed have "a load indicator that's virtually identical to that found on other makes pistols which are apparently legal to sell in Massachusetts"?

Nearly done reading the complaint. This is AWESOME!!

But the load indicator “device” employed on all Glock handguns is virtually
identical to other such devices on various handguns to which the defendant
ATTORNEY GENERAL has not objected as complying with the “load indicator”
alternative design requirement. In particular:
A. Glock pistols employ an extractor-based load indicator that is virtually
identical to the extractor-based load indicator “device” of Kahr Arms pistols on
the Approved Firearms Roster. [See Exhibit “39”.]
B. Glock pistols employ an extractor-based load indicator that is virtually
identical to the extractor-based load indicator “device” of the Heckler & Koch
USP and P-series of pistols on the Approved Firearms Roster. [See Exhibit “40”.]
C. Glock pistols employ an extractor-based load indicator that is virtually
identical to the extractor-based load indicator “device” of the Beretta 92-series of
pistols on the Approved Firearms Roster. [See Exhibit “41”.]

maybe we can get a ruling tomorrow and everyone trying to flip the glocks they just bought online would be SOL [laugh]

So the whole bullshit about "ag list" is her not liking some brands of loaded chamber indicators that are on the approved list???? Jfc lol .

Maybe Martha just doesn't like Glocks because she knows there are plenty of pre-ban mags for them, and the LCI is the best bullshit excuse they could come up with.

Maybe Martha just doesn't like Glocks because she knows there are plenty of pre-ban mags for them, and the LCI is the best bullshit excuse they could come up with.

If that were the case Berettas and Sigs would be on her shit list too. Nope, she just hates Glocks because of their reputation.

maybe we can get a ruling tomorrow and everyone trying to flip the glocks they just bought online would be SOL [laugh]

I know you were joking, but just for the benefit of everyone else, a motion for preliminary injunction can take 6 months to a year to resolve (or more), and that's just at the district court level.

I think an important fact to remember is that if this case is successful, then the Approved Firearms Roster will, in fact, be the one and only "list" of handguns allowed to be sold/transferred by dealers in MA. This also means that manufacturers will have a known, clear process by which they can have their handguns approved for sale in MA.

This may mean that manufacturers that have thus far stayed out of MA may decide to start going through the process of getting their handguns on the Approved Firearms Roster, since getting on the Roster would be the only requirement to having their handguns sold in MA.

I think an important fact to remember is that if this case is successful, then the Approved Firearms Roster will, in fact, be the one and only "list" of handguns allowed to be sold/transferred by dealers in MA. This also means that manufacturers will have a known, clear process by which they can have their handguns approved for sale in MA.

This may mean that manufacturers that have thus far stayed out of MA may decide to start going through the process of getting their handguns on the Approved Firearms Roster, since getting on the Roster would be the only requirement to having their handguns sold in MA.

And because the testing required is quite similar to the testing needed for the CA roster (until the recent microstamping BS anyway) the marginal cost should be relatively limited. I'm not sure if they could re-use existing test results or not.

Not beating a dead horse at all. Moving a case through the system is expensive. You have to plan for fighting on different levels. It does no good to win at the initial level and then not have the funds to fight when the other side appeals. Coakley and her stooges have an ATM called "the taxpayers." We don't have that luxury.

A steady monthly donation lets COMM2A plan for these fights, knowing that there's a steady stream of money coming in. Your donations are tax deductible. When I file my taxes the only part that makes me smile is entering the amount I've donated to COMM2A.

They need, and deserve, our support.

(emphasis added)

THIS! A thousand times THIS... Read GOALs history about how this whole mess came about in the first place... Summary: The group that was bird dogging the challenge to AGs regulations dissolved just before a filing date, and The Rest Is History.

Better sell your Glocks now! WHEN this passes they will be a dime a dozen like every other state[smile]

I already got 3 pm's and reps trying to sell me a glock 30 lol .

I'll buy at least one Glock from one of the dealer plaintiffs. I'm deciding if the first one will be a 34, 35, 17, or 19.

All ready asked one what the cost would be lol .

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mlaboss
If that were the case Berettas and Sigs would be on her shit list too. Nope, she just hates Glocks because of their reputation.
Maybe she just doesn't like polymer framed guns and prefers to carry an all metal handgun. [rofl]

Duh, it's because they are 100% plastic and can magically pass through metal detectors. [rolleyes]

From the "Prayer for Relief", this only applies to 16.05 (3).
1. An order permanently enjoining the defendant ATTORNEY GENERAL, her officers,
agents, servants, employees, and all persons in active concert or participation with her from
enforcing 940 CMR §16.05(3).

So as I read it, the "average 5 year old" BS (10lb. trigger pull / multiple motions junk) would still be relevant.

Back
Top Bottom