• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

The lack of subject description speaks loudly.
Yes, and I really wonder if it was a targeted hit. Case in Lawrence years ago when a dude tracked down the guy who was secretly banging his wife, confronted him in a bar, and wasted him with a couple of shotgun blasts. If "straight" people get riled up to that point, gays can do the same. He probably caught his boyfriend doing naughty things with another man.

A Mass General study concluded that sexuality doesn't have a strong genetic backing. They found that gene similarities accounted for less than 25 percent of same sex behavior. Its impossible to predict ones sexual behavior from their genome.
So what?

This club was hosting "All Ages Drag Shows"
That may be significant, or at least this article found it relevant enough to mention
If these people are ok with grooming and pedophilia, I say good riddance. I don’t care what consenting adults do, but when they bring children into it (even their own) ….

A0B91AE6-D96A-43B5-8713-65DAE5C11EA9.gif

Fox reports 45 yr old Army Vet grabbed pistol and beat the shit out of shooter and drag queen stomped him.
That is All!

What they actually said just 20 minutes ago (Special Report with BB) is the killer opened fire with “long rifle”. This is likely the reporter repeating someone else’s original report from yesterday rather than doing their own investigation. This is so common now so called reporters quote social media posts and hearsay as if fact.

🐯

That was in response to someone claiming genetics was the sole driver in a persons sexuality. That's what
Simplistic response. No matter how uncomfortable or butt hurt a person is at another person’s actions, it does not warrant a physical attack. Making allowances or permissions for that is asinine.

Some of you guys Google search history must be wild.
A re-occurring dream of mine is me on the witness stand in a courtroom, naked. The entire courtroom is filled with friends and family, co-workers, kids I went to school with 30 years ago, etc, standing room only. The DA picks up one of those old-fashioned scrolls and begins to loudly read off my browser history. Then I wake up.

wake up.gif

What they actually said just 20 minutes ago (Special Report with BB) is the killer opened fire with “long rifle”. This is likely the reporter repeating someone else’s original report from yesterday rather than doing their own investigation. This is so common now so called reporters quote social media posts and hearsay as if fact.

🐯

I think they're repeating what one of the bartenders said. He was just on TV, confessing he wasn't sure it was a rifle. He was the one who had talked about seeing the silhouette of a man with a longarm.

So not quite hearsay, but reporting it as fact is disingenuous.

What are you not understanding
Your responses here have no bearing on the physical attack. You seem to be explaining how or why people would do stupid stuff. Because a Christian is upset about “in your face” drag queens is no excuse for the attack. There’s no excuse or rationalization.

People who do this are weak minded, damaged excrement. Video and audio of the shooter seems to prove that out.

Your responses here have no bearing on the physical attack. You seem to be explaining how or why people would do stupid stuff. Because a Christian is upset about “in your face” drag queens is no excuse for the attack. There’s no excuse or rationalization.

People who do this are weak minded, damaged excrement. Video and audio of the shooter seems to prove that out.
I never claimed it was an excuse. I'm just not surprised it happened

…and the blatant racism of the media. Probably a thousand + shootings and hundreds of deaths of black children, teens and adults every year in Chicago alone and it’s apparently not as important as a handful of white people who bought it in any active shooter event that gets broadcast on every channel and garners concerned comments from sleepy Joe.

It’s very much the same story of the hundreds of young, black females in impoverished areas that go missing each year and nobody seems to care because they were homeless, addicts, or pro’s.

But when a young white girl goes missing stop the f***ing press and call the helicopters. Same deal. Why the entire country isn’t banging down medias doors for truth in reporting and some too little too late justice for all is beyond me. It’s all very sad.
Theres a couple of explanations for that. One is that the news reports on things that are out of the ordinary. The other is that they are driven by advertising dollars and must cater to an audience.

Middle class white girls in good neighborhoods tend to disappear less than poor black girls in shitty neighborhoods. (or poor white girls in shitty neighborhoods, for that matter) How often do we hear about white girls disappearing from trailer parks or tiny towns in Appalachia? Same with shootings. Most if not all of the complete war-zone zip codes in this country are majority black hoods. If they devoted time to each and every murder you'd need a 24/7 murder network devoted to it. Its not news, even to the people who live there.

Also, people tend to sympathize with their tribe more than others. Theres more just more white moms to get worked up and keep themselves glued to the tv. Just a numbers game like everything else.

I think they're repeating what one of the bartenders said. He was just on TV, confessing he wasn't sure it was a rifle. He was the one who had talked about seeing the silhouette of a man with a longarm.

They gotta get that AWB in there any way possible.
December could be a damn scary month.

Theres a couple of explanations for that. One is that the news reports on things that are out of the ordinary. The other is that they are driven by advertising dollars and must cater to an audience.

Middle class white girls in good neighborhoods tend to disappear less than poor black girls in shitty neighborhoods. (or poor white girls in shitty neighborhoods, for that matter) How often do we hear about white girls disappearing from trailer parks or tiny towns in Appalachia? Same with shootings. Most if not all of the complete war-zone zip codes in this country are majority black hoods. If they devoted time to each and every murder you'd need a 24/7 murder network devoted to it. Its not news, even to the people who live there.

Also, people tend to sympathize with their tribe more than others. Theres more just more white moms to get worked up and keep themselves glued to the tv. Just a numbers game like everything else.
I can’t say you’re wrong, I’ve heard these arguments before and there is sense in there, just that anything can be explained away if you’re willing to accept the easy answer and let it die on the vine, happily unawares.

Doesn’t make it right.

It's bizarre to me that people don't identify as more than one thing. People are complex. There's so much more than conservative or liberal etc. If I was describing myself to someone I wouldn't necessarily throw Jewish in there but I identify as one. The important thing to me is if you identify as American or not.

American, that's how you and I would identify ourselves because that is our culture and we are proud of it, with all it's virtues and faults. I don't say I'm irish-american, or catholic-american, or hetero-american. Just like your first thought isn't "hey, I'm a Jewish American". No, you're an American who happens to be jewish. Obviously you "sub identify" as jewish because your religion is important to you, but you first identify as American. My religion is not important enough for me to even identify with it.

I get the feeling that the people who are quick to identify themselves as hyphenated Americans or some such variation thereof do so to separate themselves from being American. They really don't like the culture of their, our, nation. They look down on us from their perceived position of moral superiority. They hold us in contempt while wallowing in the 3rd world shithole culture or sexually degenerate culture of their identity. El Salvador never laid down miles of intercontinental undersea cables, never had a space capsule meet up with the Russians in space to sip vodka. Within the generation that survived the depression, got slaughtered in a world war, and went on to create one of the best standards of living any nation has ever seen, there weren't many, if any, men dressed like multicolored clowns encouraging children to stroke their genitals.

Yet you and I Soundwave, "the Americans", we're the bad people.

F**k them.

"When the shooting started, Mr. Fierro said, he hit the floor, pulling a friend down with him. As bullets sprayed, he saw the gunman move through the bar toward a door leading to a patio where dozens of bar patrons had fled. Mr. Fierro, who served in the Army for 15 years, said he raced across the room, grabbed the gunman by a handle on the back of his body armor, pulled him to the floor and jumped on top of him.

“Was he shooting at the time? Was he about to shoot? I don’t know,” Mr. Fierro said. “I just knew I had to take him down.”

The gunman, who Mr. Fierro estimated weighed more than 300 pounds, sprawled onto the floor, his military-style rifle landing just out of reach. Mr. Fierro started to go for the rifle, but then saw that the gunman had a pistol as well. “I grabbed the gun out of his hand and just started hitting him in the head, over and over,” Mr. Fierro said
."

Back
Top Bottom