Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

Imagine, in 2022, being f***ing stupid enough to thing being gay is a learned behavior and not an innate genetic characteristic.
A Mass General study concluded that sexuality doesn't have a strong genetic backing. They found that gene similarities accounted for less than 25 percent of same sex behavior. Its impossible to predict ones sexual behavior from their genome.

That’s because straight people for the most part don’t go around shoving their straightness in everyone’s face. I’m straight. I don’t feel the need to wave a straight flag, have a straight parade, expect a straight cake etc etc etc. straight people don’t give “shitbags” the opportunity to lump us into some deranged mindset linked to our sexuality. There is no need for me or anyone like me to denounce anything linked to my sexuality.
they don't? That is literally all conservative "christians" do. You even make laws, or try to, to infringe on the rights of people whose lifestyle you don't approve of.

You're waving your straight flag right now dude in this retarded post.

None of this even matters unless you’re discussing a certain topic or in a certain scenario. Nobody introduces themself by anything other than their name.

“Hi nice to meet you, I am Jewish.”

That's apparently what's happening.
How do you even get to a real life conversation where someone says I don't identify with Catholic I identify as conservative? People who suppress everything about themselves and only identify with one part is how you get extremist nut jobs.
I have lots of gay friends and after they introduce themselves to each other they say their position.

Or, it is implied with Hanky Codes.

Top Daddy (Bear) or Bottom Bitch (Twink).

Two bottoms having a discussion leads to nowhere.

A Mass General study concluded that sexuality doesn't have a strong genetic backing. They found that gene similarities accounted for less than 25 percent of same sex behavior. Its impossible to predict ones sexual behavior from their genome.
That's not what the study said. It said that so far they've found 5 genes involved in up to 25 percent of same sex sexual attraction. That doesn't mean they've ruled out genetic causes for the remaining 75%. Much of the rest is thought to be due to exposure to hormones in the uterus. Don't try to read science, you'll hurt yourself.

You mean like changing the law to force someone to grant a marriage cert even if it infringes on their religious liberty. You mean like that? And how do you know I'm Christian. Idiot
who the f*** are you, to use your religion, to make laws to decide who can get married? Gay people have a fundamental natural right to get married, you liberty hating theocratic christo-statist douche.

I’m just glad they didn’t shoot up another school during their fag drag shows that I personally feel have no business taking place in front of kids. Keep it in your gay night clubs and stop trying to confuse the little undeveloped minds of our kids ! f*** off pushing that lifestyle on them
They shouldn't be doing them at gay nightclubs either.
Right , wrong or indifferent now the whole gay community gets lumped in with these pedos.

No different than your gun club letting a Nazi youth group using the facilities for a night.
You may not be Nazi's , but your damn well stuck with it , forever.

That's not what the study said. It said that so far they've found 5 genes involved in up to 25 percent of same sex sexual attraction. That doesn't mean they've ruled out genetic causes for the remaining 75%. Much of the rest is thought to be due to exposure to hormones in the uterus. Don't try to read science, you'll hurt yourself.
Keep in mind, also that when boys are raped - they might end up becoming gay and seeking to relive those early experiences - as horrific as they may have been.

Similar to battered wives. They seek out men who abuse them.

When straight boys get raped they obsess over if they are actually gay now.
Some males actually have an orgasm which felt good when they are abused which makes understanding their sexuality much more complicated.

The study shows that genes play a small and limited role in determining sexuality. Genetic heritability — all of the information stored in our genes and passed between generations — can only explain 8 to 25 percent of why people have same-sex relations, based on the study’s results.

Moreover, the researchers found that sexuality is polygenic — meaning hundreds or even thousands of genes make tiny contributions to the trait. That pattern is similar to other heritable (but complex) characteristics like height or a proclivity toward trying new things. (Things like red/green colorblindness, freckles and dimples can be traced back to single genes). But polygenic traits can be strongly influenced by the environment, meaning there’s no clear winner in this “nature versus nurture” debate.

My best friend from school in Iowa during the early 70s moved to CA, became a teacher in Colorado Springs - still a great guy but very progressive in all ways. While we’ve not met in decades, I sometimes reply to his posts with information rather than debate. In this case, I simply referenced FBI Active Shooter reports and noted that 24 shot (5 dead so far) may not prove unarmed defense against an armed attacker is superior to a “good guy with a gun”. Letting a shooter run out of ammo before tackling him is certainly an option - just not a good one. I never get a reply/Like from him or any of the dozens of others on such posts, but he’s not unfriended me yet. Head-in-sand people…

Curiously, fewer active shooters suicide now than in past decades. Dunno if response (kill/capture) is getting better or if more don’t plan early suicide. Mass shootings remain too rare to make reliable predictions.

Rifle mentioned in CNN article but elsewhere defenders seized the shooter’s pistol and beat him with it. Maybe the shooter transitioned rifle to pistol?

”I looked up and saw the outline of a man holding a rifle at the entrance of the club – probably about 15 feet from me,” said Michael Anderson, who was bartending at Club Q in Colorado Springs, Colorado, late Saturday night.”

View attachment 689048
He left out , after a bunch of people got killed.
Hat's off to them for nutting up and taking the guy out though.

The study shows that genes play a small and limited role in determining sexuality. Genetic heritability — all of the information stored in our genes and passed between generations — can only explain 8 to 25 percent of why people have same-sex relations, based on the study’s results.

Moreover, the researchers found that sexuality is polygenic — meaning hundreds or even thousands of genes make tiny contributions to the trait. That pattern is similar to other heritable (but complex) characteristics like height or a proclivity toward trying new things. (Things like red/green colorblindness, freckles and dimples can be traced back to single genes). But polygenic traits can be strongly influenced by the environment, meaning there’s no clear winner in this “nature versus nurture” debate.
you literally copied that text [rofl]

Is that what happened to you?

Kidding, but no there's 0 science to support that.
That is a recurring theme on rape help websites where victims share their experiences.
I've done research on the topic as an undergrad these thoughts are very common in sexual abuse victims.
There are many papers published on the subject.

holy shit you really are f***ing retarded.

Yeah, "Christians" dindu nuffin. Running around telling people they don't like they're going to hell, trying to limit their rights, calling them names, assaulting them with deadly violence. But it's the queers "pushing the envelope". How dare they...checks notes....try to have a night out in their own bar?

There's plenty of stupid on NES but holy f*** dude you take the cake. Onward Christian soldier. [rockon]
I don't know who you are, or why your here, but stop flining your explosive diarrhea all over this thread

ok there 47 post count brand newbian. I'll be sure to heed your advice
I am not one myself but what kind of 'right wing extremist' is anti christian and spouting that men who anally penetrate eachother have a right to a state recognized marriage? I ain't no political scientist but something ain't adding up

Back
Top Bottom