Colorado Gun restrictions pass house

How many years do you think it will take before there mistakes set in and the criminals flock over to there new promised land of easy pickings.

the govenor of texas has been touring the U.S.A. trying to lure businesses to business friendly texas. if i were magpul, that is where i'd move to.

I just learned the lyrics to Cum Ba Ya! Damn it.

276bfe7d.gif

This news is rotten. CO was high on my list to escape to some day.

A lot of states or even regions are being oppressed based on a population center with a big city or state legislature creating tyranny for the rest! I'd like to see Denver try to enforce it's will on the mountain dwellers. Good luck idiots!

Grrrr....

Afraid we may all be living in the lone star state some day, well those that choose to keep their arms that is....

Here is fuzzy logic at it's finest...

House Minority Leader Mark Waller, R-Colorado Springs, said it was "absolutely inconsistent" for Democrats to have added an amendment to the bill in an attempt to keep Erie -based gun magazine manufacturer Magpul from leaving the state. The amendment says manufacturers could still make high-capacity magazines for out-of-state sale.
"Apparently, they (high-capacity magazines) are not instruments of destruction when they're purchased outside the borders of Colorado," Waller said.

Magpul had made it perfectly clear that even if they are exempt, they leave. Period. They aren't interested in compromise.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Here is fuzzy logic at it's finest...
House Minority Leader Mark Waller, R-Colorado Springs, said it was "absolutely inconsistent" for Democrats to have added an amendment to the bill in an attempt to keep Erie -based gun magazine manufacturer Magpul from leaving the state. The amendment says manufacturers could still make high-capacity magazines for out-of-state sale.
"Apparently, they (high-capacity magazines) are not instruments of destruction when they're purchased outside the borders of Colorado," Waller said.

This is what I LOVE! Exceptions are the holes in the armor of these beliefs! This is a clear ideal that you want to have your cake and eat it too. Nope, won't happen! When elections come around this is the weakness we use.

You want to stand up for a bill of something you feel is so evil, yet you don't have any problem having it being made in your back yard and shipped elsewhere. If I were Magpul I would say, "what logic do I have doing that? You've made it very clear our kind is not welcome here. You deal with the unemployment."

That's like saying, "all the black kids in the room gotta leave because you could possibly be in a gang, but Johnny can stay because he helps clean the board at the end of the day". The beauty is that Johnny looked at his brothers and is going to say, "clean your own damn board." I'll stand behind Johnny and say, good job!

Jesus. I hope everyone who voted for that gets fired at the next election.

The reality is that we are pretty likely not going to make it to the next election without martial law being enacted and being too far down the path to reverse the damage. I fear that with elections 2 years away we are going to witness more damage than we can heal. Once the economy does crash, and it isn't far off, then all bets are off.

We are living in very scary times.

4 bills, and each and every one proposed by a woman. That's what you get when you let them bitches run the household.

[rofl]

And people have been giving me shit for saying that a good part of the reason for the decline of the Republic is the fact that women were given the vote.

Pay attention people.

- - - Updated - - -

Kolorado is one of the worst states in the country. So corrupt, you'd have to be high 24/7 not to realize. This is a bad day for us.

Sexism isn't cool Frenchie. There's a lot more to play than just "bitches" proposing ****ed up laws.

It's not sexism if it's true.

the govenor of texas has been touring the U.S.A. trying to lure businesses to business friendly texas. if i were magpul, that is where i'd move to.

New Hampshire should work at getting Magpul to move there.

New Hampshire already has a firearms manufacturing industry (SIG, Ruger) , New England is (or was) - a plastics manufacturing area - so the knowledge and infrastructure should be available. Add in Magpul and all NH would need to be self sufficient in firearms would be a good sized ammo manufacturing capability. NH has a border with another country - and it has access to the sea - and it's own naval port.

NH could secede and tell the rest of the country to go eff itself.

Vermont already has had a secession movement for quite some time.

Get the required industries in place - and then tell the US to take a hike.

New Hampshire already has a firearms manufacturing industry (SIG, Ruger) , New England is (or was) - a plastics manufacturing area - so the knowledge and infrastructure should be available. Add in Magpul and all NH would need to be self sufficient in firearms would be a good sized ammo manufacturing capability. NH has a border with another country - and it has access to the sea - and it's own naval port.

Not to forget that some of the finest plastic engineers are coming fro Umass Lowell.

I like your plan! So in the unlikely event I ever come to that point, the container(s) with my
stuff need to go to Portsmouth, NH. That would be VERY close to where I'd love to live.

Back
Top Bottom