cmp transfer question

btnh6668

NES Member
One of my buddies wants to take a garand off my hands that I just received from cmp. My question is do I have to transfer it to my name first then transfer it to him or can I just have him transfer it to his name? Thanks

FA-10s are REQUIRED (as "registration", no source info) when you get a gun from CMP. Yes, I know that very few do them, but the MGL is not superseded by CMP shipping direct to your home and if Marcia could do anything about it, you would never be able to get a CMP gun from them . . . but she can't (at least as of now)!

No matter how or when you obtained any gun, when you dispose of it to another person who lives in MA, MGL requires that an FA-10 (as personal transfer) MUST be done. This is true even if the gun was never registered in MA before (i.e. you moved in with it).

FA-10s are REQUIRED (as "registration", no source info) when you get a gun from CMP. Yes, I know that very few do them, but the MGL is not superseded by CMP shipping direct to your home and if Marcia could do anything about it, you would never be able to get a CMP gun from them . . . but she can't (at least as of now)!

No matter how or when you obtained any gun, when you dispose of it to another person who lives in MA, MGL requires that an FA-10 (as personal transfer) MUST be done. This is true even if the gun was never registered in MA before (i.e. you moved in with it).

Thanks lens

Back
Top Bottom