CMP order shipped FAST

i ordered an m1 on 4/29, it was shipped today. i was expecting a month or two. too bad their ammunition is on backorder....

also, they are takiing orders for carbines, some manufacturers already all sold out. i know Saginaws are still available.
-rob

It took over 2 weeks to get a confirmation e-mail saying they had received my order for 2 cases of ammo and payment (postal M.O.) Then 2 more weeks went by. Today on the E-store "pending order" page my order finally showed up as "pending". Wish I knew how much longer it was going to take to reach the "ship" stage.

It's frustrating because you read tales of guys ordering ammo and it showing up at their door a week and a half later, before they even saw any action on the E-store page.

i ordered an m1 on 4/29, it was shipped today. i was expecting a month or two.

I just had the same experience. Ordered my service grade M1 on 6/26, and they shipped today. I guess the 60-90 day statement on their website is just CYI for them.

Last edited:
It's probably going to slow down for a bit right now under the deluge of carbine orders. My order for an IBM Service grade and a Springfield service grade Garand were delivered this morning.

With the National Matches starting, shipping, processing and other administrative tasks would expected to slow down as their attention is diverted in that area.

TOM, my order paperwork was delivered to CMP yesterday, not my rifles to me. When they show up they'll go in the the appropriate new acquisitions thread. I'm hoping I get one of the IBMs, but they're very popular.

Couldn't one of your parents order one for you?

Yeah but they dont want to have to fill out the paper work [crying]. They dont mind buying guns but they dont want to have to do the paperwork CMP requires, otherwise I would get one.

TOM, my order paperwork was delivered to CMP yesterday, not my rifles to me. When they show up they'll go in the the appropriate new acquisitions thread. I'm hoping I get one of the IBMs, but they're very popular.

Good luck, Jar! I'm afraid I decided to pass on an IBM order after tallying up the recent purchases which are still fresh on my card balance. I fully expect to be kicking myself after seeing your pics.

In my experience with the CMP, they've shipped very quickly, but then, I've not purchased during a frenzy like they're certainly working through this week...

CMP Quick Service

Hi:
Mailed in my first (initial) order for a NPM Carbine and a H&R Garand on June 12, 2008. Received an E-Mail on the 18th telling me my order had been confirmed and both were delivered on the morning of July 3.... NOT SHABBY SERVICE....
Now ammo to shoot in them is a whole different story [rolleyes]

Arnaki

Last edited:
I ordered a couple cases of ammo from CMP on the 13th. I spoke to Judy this morning because the estore screwed up my payment info. She said the ammo would ship in a week or two.

My ammo has shipped, and my CC just got hit for my rifles. The rifle order hasn't shown up in the estore yet. I'm trying to figure out if this is normal before I email/call CMP. I can tell from the CC amount that I got a service grade, but I'm not sure if I got the IBM. I listed the preference order of SG IBM, RG IBM, SG Standard Products. The service grade prices are the same. Here's hoping I got the IBM.

Back
Top Bottom