Class 3-Friendly Range in Eastern Mass.

I heard On Target Firearms in Dracut allows full auto on their indoor range. I'll be trying them out since they're closer to my shop than Granite State Range in Hudson, NH.

Hansen used to run machinegun shoots, so I'd guess they are Class 3 friendly. You might check them out.
I've heard the same thing but when I went there about a year ago they was a sign as soon as you pull in the says "NO NFA ITEMS".
Ill have to drive bye and see if its still there, I live 15 minutes away.

I heard On Target Firearms in Dracut allows full auto on their indoor range. I'll be trying them out since they're closer to my shop than Granite State Range in Hudson, NH.

It’s a nice indoor range, typically where I go to shoot. Not sure about full auto range rules say minimum of 1 second between shots but if you call and say it’s good then you’re good. It’s nice you can shoot from 22-50bmg though and slugs for shotgun if you’d like. Pretty loud though when shooting 762 indoors. All in all good place to shoot at.

Hansen used to run machinegun shoots, so I'd guess they are Class 3 friendly. You might check them out.
Hanson giggle switch club now has scheduled get together for MG . I don't know for sure if FA is still open at all times.
Used to be you needed to inform the club when you intended to shoot your MG. Rules have changed also. No one can even handle a MG with out mass green card.

I can think of 5 ranges at Harvard where you can shoot full auto. It's a bit more difficult to join and weekend afternoons are quite busy but I think it's still the best club in eastern Ma.

Back
Top Bottom