Chris Matthews - Guy brings gun to Obama's town hall meeting in NH - video inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that video earlier today. I agree Matthews is an A-Hole. There was another thread on this topic and one member of NES said he wanted to give this guy a high five and I have to say I wish I could to. I don't necessarily hate left-wing type people (I actually know plenty who are also very pro-gun) but I hate the left-wingers who try to make law abiding gun owners look like irresponsible belligerent criminals just for owning and carrying guns. Like the guy who had the gun said, he has self-defense in mind not bringing violence into the community. He wanted to stop people from bringing the violence to him. Thats the mind set I have. I'm not out to shoot up anyone or commit a crime anywhere (I want to be a cop for christ sake the last thing I'm gonna do is commit a crime or a crime with a gun none the less). I'm out there to protect myself PERIOD. And thats why the guy who had his gun at the rally had it: to protect himself PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom