• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Check this cool AR upper out

For those who are not members of that board:
http://www.militarygunsupply.com/shop2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35&products_id=338

flattop57a.jpg

Available soon, the new AR-57 Upper Receiver. This highly anticipated upper is a direct replacement for your standard AR upper that will allow you to shoot the FNH 5.7 round. This upper requires no FFL to purchase or receive, and we can ship directly to your home!

The AR-57 platform empowers the operator with 50 rounds of firepower while keeping the magazine out of the way, increasing maneuverability and speed in close quarters conflicts. In addition to it's compact, snag-free design, the spent shells are directed straight towards the floor by exiting the standard AR magwell.

This new offering defines "High speed, low drag".

For more information and availability updates, please sign up for our newsletter.

If I want a PS90, I'll buy a PS90...

Cool idea, but the cost of it will likely be in the range of just buying a PS90 straight up.

If I want a PS90, I'll buy a PS90...

Cool idea, but the cost of it will likely be in the range of just buying a PS90 straight up.

So where can you buy a PS90 for $695?

Nice idea, and a cool little collectible, but expensive to shoot. It takes standard P90 mags, so mags are available.

That is one of the coolest things i've seen in a while. Finally a cousin for my PS90.

Cousin ................ seems more like a half brother, from another mother. [rofl]

I think I have to have one! It will look outstanding sitting above my NES group buy lower. [smile]

* the cousin of the PS90 would be the FS2000

Last edited:
Anyone making a 5.45x39 AR-15 upper? Ammo is still super cheap....

I think S&W is coming out with one in a month or two. It may not be as popular as they think since many people don't like shooting corrosive ammo and the 5.45X39 surplus that is around is all corrosive.

I think S&W is coming out with one in a month or two. It may not be as popular as they think since many people don't like shooting corrosive ammo and the 5.45X39 surplus that is around is all corrosive.

Well, I'd buy one in a milisecond...The Windex method works just fine for me. Easy as pie. I'd love to have a 5.45x39 upper and stockpile ammo...

A 5.45X39 upper.

Me too, I've long been interested in a super cheap to shoot AR upper like the 5.45X39. The 5.45X39 is a neat round. I think that Alexander Arms (they make the 6.5 Grendal / 50 Beowolf stuff) made on at one time. My only concern is that it would "run dirty" and cause alot of operational problems in an AR gas system.

No matter what I keep coming back to the good old 22LR for something cheap / fun to shoot. I guess a 22LR AR upper is in my future. The J. A. Ciner conversion kit I had at one time didn't work to great.
Smitty

Cousin ................ seems more like a half brother, from another mother. [rofl]

I think I have to have one! It will look outstanding sitting above my NES group buy lower. [smile]

* the cousin of the PS90 would be the FS2000

Yeah maybe not a direct cousin but one of those northern inbred cousins maybe :)

Back
Top Bottom