Check out this beautiful Ruger 10/22

Wow... Gorgeous stock and engraving there.

But I must be a heathen, as all I can think of is "Well, all it needs is a set of Tech-Sights, sling swivels, sling, extended mag release and an action job". [laugh]

Wow... Gorgeous stock and engraving there.

But I must be a heathen, as all I can think of is "Well, all it needs is a set of Tech-Sights, sling swivels, sling, extended mag release and an action job". [laugh]

Heathen is right. Don't you know proper way is to sandblast, add a sythetic stock then apply tiger striped camo finish?!? [laugh]

You mean, like this? (sorry about the size; I'm not hosting these pics, they're from Jim's Gun Supply.)

DuraCoat_1022_KillerHornet.jpg

Gotta wonder how the owner felt when he saw that misspelling on the rifle, too. [rolleyes] If'n you're gonna paint it on, at least spell it right!!!

Or this?

Diamond_Plate_sks_DuraCoat.jpg

Or maybe this?

DuraCoat_1022_DesertStorms.jpg

Here's another:

Duracoat_1022_advancedurbanamstripe.jpg

And one for you Mosin fans...

Duracoat_nagant44_urbancamo_923.jpg

There are just some people who's taste is all in their mouths. [puke2]

Heathen is right. Don't you know proper way is to sandblast, add a sythetic stock then apply tiger striped camo finish?!? [laugh]

Tapco "god of tasteless firearms" is not amused by your mockery!

You mean, like this? (sorry about the size; I'm not hosting these pics, they're from Jim's Gun Supply.)

Gotta wonder how the owner felt when he saw that misspelling on the rifle, too. [rolleyes] If'n you're gonna paint it on, at least spell it right!!!

[puke2]

That's the hillbilly spelling/pronunciation...

RetroBeverlyHillbillies62.jpg

Google hits on "varmit"...

Back
Top Bottom