Charlize convinces Sean to get rid of his "65 cowardly killing machines"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Penn has always been one of those douchebag actors who felt the urge to comment on politics. All these frauds annoy the shit out of me.

First rule of being a man that SP either never learned, or has forgotten... You NEVER 'destroy' your guns (you might tell the po po that they have been lost in a boating 'accident' though).
Second rule of being a man that SP has either never learned, or has forgotten... You SELL the guns you don't want to those that DO want them.
Third rule of being a man that SP has either never learned, or has forgotten... You NEVER 'destroy' your guns.

For the record, I'd wreck Charlize and then kick her out of my place LONG before I listed to her liberal dribble. "You want me to sell my guns?? Get the **** out of my house!"

Hmmmm ...

I wonder if this is a new tactic of the gun-control crowd:

Get a skinny bleach-blonde actress to shack up with a gun-owning actor;

Give him an ultimatum to get rid of his guns;

He gets rid of his guns, because his little head is doing his thinking for him;

Then the actress moves on to the next gun-owning actor.

The only comment I have to make on this is supposedly he was friends with Hunter S. Thompson. If he could come back from the dead Hunter would probably punch his lights out for this. [rofl]

-Mike

Sean Penn has always been one of those douchebag actors who felt the urge to comment on politics. All these frauds annoy the shit out of me.

Yes he is a douchebag. But he doesn't bug me too much. You know why? I don't watch him, I don't watch any of his stupid movies. I don't give any of his commentary any level of importance whatsoever. Then again I don't really watch television or engage in mass media that much either, if nobody posted it here I would never even have known about this. I guess what I'm driving at is if you want to make these people irrelevant, stop paying attention to them. They are attention whores by nature.

-Mike

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20774863,00.html

so Penn takes 65 guns, Koons decommissions them and melts them into art, Anderson Cooper pays $1.4M for the artwork, at a charity function for Haiti. Outbidding Piers Morgan, who stopped at $1.3M

It almost feels like he is a traitor, but he probably had the mentality that only he should own guns. Funny he's the main character of a new film called "The Gunman."

gunmann7172013.JPG

I'm shocked he has one gun, much less a collection. Never thought highly of him, this changes nothing.

Posted from my car phone.

So a gun actually saved her life. I guess that wasn't good enough. [rolleyes]

if her mother didnt have the gun then her father wouldnt of threatened her......Guns create violence....DUH!!!!!!!

id rather cuddle with my guns than that hatorade drinking hypocritical actress (want to say something else but ill be nice)

Who really cares they are both douchebags from hollywood and dont live in reality.

I hope he feels agony when he destroys his guns for the sake of pussy and the relationship goes up in smoke 6 months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he tells her he destroyed them, nail her in every orafice and once its over, hit the range. That would be kinda douchey and he is more than just kinda douchey.

So what's he going to do when his Hollywood relationship goes south, like 95% or more do... The guns would still be there long after the hot tail goes away...

Besides there's plenty of Pro 2A girls to be had if your a famous douche like Penn anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

His collection (which would be called an ARSENAL if I owned them) is probably illegal, he is, I believe, a former spousal abuser, therefore a prohibited person. In any event, it tells me a lot about him and his manhood, if he was convinced by his girlfriend to get rid of them. I also don't believe it, he probably melted his guns down the way John Kerry threw his medals over the White House fence.

So what's he going to do when his Hollywood relationship goes south, like 95% or more do... The guns would still be there long after the hot tail goes away...

Besides there's plenty of Pro 2A girls to be had if your a famous douche like Penn anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

Probably buy 100 more, in one trip.

The real stars in Hollywood are the make up artists. Yes there are some very attractive woman, that is naturally attractive. But the VAST majority there are very average looking, some not average at all, but look great with an hour of professional makeup.

Charlize Theron - No make up.

charlize-theron-hair-clips.jpg

Eva Longoria - No make up

evalongoria.jpg

Faith Hill - No make up.

faithhillTOUCHED.jpg

Here are a few, google search stars with no make up and some will give you nightmares.

The real stars in Hollywood are the make up artists. Yes there are some very attractive woman, that is naturally attractive. But the VAST majority there are very average looking, some not average at all, but look great with an hour of professional makeup.
Here are a few, google search stars with no make up and some will give you nightmares.

tumblr_m3k58aIED71qbx51ho1_250.gif

He is a stupid tool.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

The real stars in Hollywood are the make up artists. Yes there are some very attractive woman, that is naturally attractive. But the VAST majority there are very average looking
I think the most shocking is Oprah Winfrey

Yep , that's how it starts. 65 cowardly killing machines today- a pair of nads tomorrow- all dignity and self respect within the following few years. Then she'll dump him for a MANs man.

I think the most shocking is Oprah Winfrey

But the whole point is they look good after make up for an hour. If a make up artist had a month, she couldn't make Oprah anything but the heffer she is.

I was just at a local showroom for kitchen and bath items and one of the sales associates was single, blond and put Charlize Theron to shame. There are literally millions of women better looking than Theron, they just are not in magazines and on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom