Charlize convinces Sean to get rid of his "65 cowardly killing machines"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws don't apply to the elite. Didn't you know? Just last year Robert Downey Jr. was shooting at a range in MA and he IS a PP due to his multiple DUIs.

68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1.jpg

Yup. Penn is a hypocritical douche and borderline traitor. Maybe when SHTF, Hugo Chavez will help his buddy out. Hugo is dead? Ooops. Looks like Penn will be effed. Maybe Charlie will help him survive, if they don't break up in the next week.

Last I saw Sean Penn on TV was about 5 years ago and he looked and sounded like he was about to die of emphysema, congestive heart failure, and cancer all at the same time. I'd be amazed if he died of anything related to firearms and surprised if his junk still worked.

Last I saw Sean Penn on TV was about 5 years ago and he looked and sounded like he was about to die of emphysema, congestive heart failure, and cancer all at the same time. I'd be amazed if he died of anything related to firearms and surprised if his junk still worked.

more charlize, less man-parts! stop talking about ding-a-ling.

jhwupi.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

She looks cheap.

This is just crazy talk. [laugh]

Isn't Penn a prohibited person? To the google machine.

ETA - Looks like he was charged with felony domestic assault, but plead guilty to the misdemeanor.

Last edited:
JUst doesn't do it for me, I guess. I feel the same way about Jennifer Anniston and that's blasphemy among my wife's hipster friends.

Im more along the lines of a Kim Kardashian (she's be perfect with a personality change), Jessica Simpson, Justine Joli (NSFW), hell even Katey Segal.

This is just crazy talk. [laugh]

Isn't Penn a convicted felon? To the google machine.

I would destroy Sean Penn to go on a date with my gun.

He can EABOD, Theron as well. I didn't realize that Penn was such a raging elitist hypocrite.

Day 1: runs his suck hole about "teabaggers", gun nuts, and Jesus freaks.

Day 2: buys some guns, 'cuz he should be allowed to have then, but not you.

One more time, all together: Sean Penn can EABO(salty)D

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

This.

I'm completely surprised that Sean Penn has ANY guns at all - seeing how much of a liberal twat he is.

Never thought that liberal piece of shit would even own guns in the first place. **** charlize too. There's plenty of hot snootch out there that doesn't make you get rid of your guns. Hope she gets raped and has no gun to protect herself.

South Africa born and raised Charlize was 17 when her mother allegedly shot and killed her father after he threatened to take the actress' life during an alcohol-influenced rant.

So a gun actually saved her life. I guess that wasn't good enough. [rolleyes]

Since the little commie twerp is most likely a prohibited person in the US, where was he supposedly keeping all these guns? In Venezuela?

The NYPD firearms licensing officer described him as an "impressive applicant" and approved his NYC "full carry" (the term used there) license ... and this was after a non disqualifying misdemeanor conviction that would render many unsuitable in less oppressive may-issue jurisdictions.

I wonder if his new woman convinced him to "let the security staff worry about that sort of thing".

The NYPD firearms licensing officer described him as an "impressive applicant" and approved his NYC "full carry" (the term used there) license ... and this was after a non disqualifying misdemeanor conviction that would render many unsuitable in less oppressive may-issue jurisdictions.

I wonder if his new woman convinced him to "let the security staff worry about that sort of thing".
Bob, what you posted about his "qualifications" does not surprise me one bit. Without naming names, there are two well-known gentlemen with well-publicized troubles with illegal drugs who were approved for NYC full-carry unrestricted pistol permits. Both happened to be members of a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band and are very wealthy. Money does indeed talk. It screams!

There are people that have come on here and posted the same scenario - and you can friggin' bet their wives did not look like Charlize Theron (with or without makeup).

South Africa born and raised Charlize was 17 when her mother allegedly shot and killed her father after he threatened to take the actress' life during an alcohol-influenced rant.

So a gun actually saved her life. I guess that wasn't good enough. [rolleyes]

Did she make him quit drinkin? She must be anti alcohol than too

Last edited:
I wonder if Penn said okay because the hardware means nothing to him in itself. I would be actually surprised if he was proficient with the guns he owns ... Hell , I doubt he can even name them.

Call it $30,000 bucks worth of guns. When he and her are done he can have his people replace them all in a few days and never know the difference.

Who's the guy in the black dress that keeps getting posted in this thread? His first name seems to be Charlie. [wink]

I guess my definition of hot isn't in keeping with modern times and tastes. Now that I'm in my sixth decade, I can honestly say that I've never met, or seen, a woman who was hot enough to cause me to actually give up my guns. Reflecting back, there may have been one or two that I may have momentarily considered worth the sacrifice, but Theron? Really? I just don't see the attraction. On any level.

Lord Chesterfield had a quote that sums things up pretty well:

“Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable.”

[laugh]

"impressive applicant" = Backstage concert passes and photo of him and the kids with Madonna.

The relationship was marred by violent outbursts against the press, including one incident for which he was arrested for assaulting a photographer on a film set; Penn was sentenced to 60 days in jail in mid-1987, of which he served 33 days.[15] Later in the marriage, Penn was charged with felony domestic assault, a charge for which he pleaded to a misdemeanor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Penn#Personal_life

There are people that have come on here and posted the same scenario - and you can friggin' bet their wives did not look like Charlize Theron (with or without makeup).

^ ha true. We had one within the last month or so. Someone wanting to know which gun or two they should keep since they're only allowed a few guns or something [rofl]

My neighbor is a good chit but he's marrying some chick he knocked up and she told him he can only get 2 more guns before the baby comes in May and was asking me what he should get. I said, "a new wife".

He'll do what most do.

Tell her he sold them, buy her a purse, then take out the garbage...

I'm don't see the great attraction in charlie either, just being skinny and having bleached hair doesn't do it for me.

I'd throw her a bone, and then I'd throw her a bone: I'd sell off a few pieces to appease her. Look how big the bullets are in this here Mosin! This old, beat to hell and inexpensive pistol sure is small and concealy! This cheap Jennings .22 rifle in sixteen pieces has to go. $250 worth of easily replaced firearms including a club that used to be a cheap rifle seems like a fair trade for top-shelf ass until I get bored with her or tired of her personality. Then, "You didn't mean both safes, did you...? You did? I think we should see other people".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom