• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Changing my user name????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becka,

I can't resist this one...

If there are no pictures it doesn't happen! [smile]

(no, I don't want to see any pictures of the men here, but maybe Becka does [rofl] )

You want pics. Sure, let me break out a couple in my speedo!!!!! Oh wait, you said no man jungle pics. Ok, I'll save them for the next group shoot. [laugh]

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Only problem with that is, I have already created my lifetime quota of lesbians and Nuns!

Hey there can never be to many lesbians as long as they are the cool hot kind that don't mind being video taped. I have often been know to exclaim with great enthusiam "Sweet deal - lesbians. I love lesbians" or "Sweet deal - lesbians. Lesbians are freakin awesome". All truth be told though I think all lesbians are cool - just something about the concept. Hell if you want to get technical I guess I am a lesbian.

*mutters* damn even though I tried real hard not to offend anyone I am sure someone is gonna get their panties in a knot over that one.

Shit man, I use my real name but after read about you being shy and getting out of the closet and Mike-Mike saying that like your name. I believe I will change mine, so nobody out there knows that I am in this starting to be wear site, LMAO. Just kidding guys, my apologies.

There isn’t nothing wrong with your name being your real name, unless you have something to hide LOL.

Ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom