• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Changing my user name????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran a couple searches, and am new to this whole posting threads thing.... Would like to get more into it, but I don't like my user name. It's just my name. I would like to change it, but can I? I'll even go "green" if it means I can change my freeking user name. [angry] If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreicated. Thanks

You're 7 posts in.... Just start up a new account? Plus Troy isn't half bad as the others stated. I thought it was for Troy the company.

[laugh] i went from "my name" to an alias and back... go green dude.

then PM derek to change it to "tuff guy" or something cool like M_Knight. [wink]

[rofl] I wasn't going to go for the "tuff guy". That is good though.... You guys are kind of talking me out of the name change! Although I've been thinking about it for a week or so. I just started posting not to long ago. I was shy, but have found the light.

I was thinking MMAarGuy, or TSIAWD, HerbalAR was a fav. I used to run Sir Puff O lot on Socom II. Troy is my birth name, original it is I think I might just stick with that. I'm open to your opionins.

"Troy" is good. If you do change id don't use something with "blitz" in it, trust us it's bad ju-ju all the way around. [smile]

I'm one of the cool kids and I vote Troy is fine.
Plus it saves time at shoots and gettogethers - you don't have to deal with "Hi, I'm Troy."
"Oh hey, what's your name on the forum?"
"Um, NESRULESANDIDO2."
You can just say "Hey, I'm Troy!"

MMAarGuy, "Mixed Martial Arts ar guy" tells us you're a nerf commando, mall ninja, poser.

Stick with Troy.

Just ask derek, he will take care of it. But yes all the cool kids use their real name.

[banana] i'm offical.

[rofl] I wasn't going to go for the "tuff guy". That is good though.... You guys are kind of talking me out of the name change! Although I've been thinking about it for a week or so. I just started posting not to long ago. I was shy, but have found the light.

go for something creative, like "troy" [laugh]

you can always assume "pimp_fotay" - [rofl]

came across that user on another forum.

I will probably get banned for saying this but-

RUN TROY RUN!!!!!! NES IS A CULT!!! I'M SERIOUS! GET OUT NOW!!!! DON'T LOOK BACK!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will probably get banned for saying this but-

RUN TROY RUN!!!!!! NES IS A CULT!!! I'M SERIOUS! GET OUT NOW!!!! DON'T LOOK BACK!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO we won't ban you. We do however know where you live and have seen where you sleep![rolleyes][devil2][devil]

LOL just kidding[kiss] OR AM I??????????????????

I suggest changing your name to something like "Cat Lover"... I think that'll work out really well here. [laugh]

I suggest changing your name to something like "Cat Lover"... I think that'll work out really well here. [laugh]

NO NO if it is to be anything like that it has to be "myprettykitty"

For the record I love cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself.[rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom