• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Changing my user name????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with Troy! My name is Troy. I should change my screen name to "Troy's the man" or "Don't "F" with Troy"! [laugh]

Potential avatar:

troys.jpg

Troy it is.... You guys are cracking me up. I dozzed off for a few and had 4 pages when I checked..... Thanks for the responses.[rofl]

Troy it is.... You guys are cracking me up. I dozzed off for a few and had 4 pages when I checked..... Thanks for the responses.[rofl]

Welcome to NES then! It's not really a cult. You just end up spending more time here than if you WERE in a cult. [wink]

I like "Troy"

Mike likes me, he really likes me....[laugh2] Thanks for the support mike. I like your avatar, He looks just like My little girl. Thanks for the advice from everyone else. I think I might be going green, to express myself through my Avatar apose from my user name.

Great entrance Troy!!! [grin]

a four page thread about your name. [smile][wink]

Keep up the good work. and welcome

Now, 5 pages.... You guy/girls are too funny. I can't believe that this is still going on. I thought I might get one, or maybe two replies about my user name. I underestimated the power of the "Cult". [shocked] Thanks for the warm welcome people, I feel like I've known you all, all my life. [crying]

Nobody else really wanted to say it, but when we think of "Troy", we really think of "Trojans", so why not just use "Trojan"?
And there's lot's of cool avatars you can choose from (after you go Green) such as this one:
940507095_s.jpg

[smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom