Chances of ALP in Milton?

My girl's family lives in Milton, and has since the dawn of time. Her Dad is a very well-respected and friendly civil attorney. If I recall correctly, he has an LTC-B because the Chief of Police said that everyone has to go through a probationary period of around 5 years before he'll issue them an LTC-A. I'll try and confirm that this weekend.

Makes Boston look downright civilized...

The hometown of uhaul patrick, IIRC, so its probably good to expect serious jackassery and thuggery on the part of the PD there.

-Mike

My girl's family lives in Milton, and has since the dawn of time. Her Dad is a very well-respected and friendly civil attorney. If I recall correctly, he has an LTC-B because the Chief of Police said that everyone has to go through a probationary period of around 5 years before he'll issue them an LTC-A. I'll try and confirm that this weekend.

Makes Boston look downright civilized...

Im in the process of converting my LTC-A restricted to a LTC -A ALP. The above information is exactly what I was told when I initially applied 5 years ago and confirmed again when I went in to the PD to renew/upgrade.

Last edited:
Just an update. I applied to renew with the Milton PD for my LTC-A (restricted) on 9/26 and my LTC-A ALP came today.

Yeah, I got a restricted one in Milton too. Applied for ALP and they automatically dump it into the system as restricted without a word.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom