Challenging boar hunting shots - Impressive shooting

I'm not someone that is impressed easily. Those little piggys were moving fast and he connected on almost every moving shot. Not an easy feat.

I watched some of the other youtube videos they have and was thinking about buying them just to see the shooting.

B

Speaking of running a bolt, I think those Sauer actions are 3 lugs which reduces the bolt lift needed to open the thing. Something like a Winchester or Remington needs 90° of rotation.

B

Jeez, this boy can shoot!
Also, making sure they're really dropped is very important as boar often get a good hit in the "boiler room"
and still keep running. They're pretty much dead already and too dumb to drop.
Happens pretty often that they get a deadly shot and are found hundreds of yards away from the spot.

j/k He possibly uses as bolt action over a semi as his freezer capacity may be exceeded otherwise.
Also, just think of moving all these hunks out of the woods.....

He needs a belt fed semi-auto to increase his kill total. Incredible shooting nonetheless.

Read up on the requirements for hunting in Germany, you'll be even more impressed.

Yup, semi auto rifles and shotguns are restricted to 2 + 1 in the pipe for hunting purposes.
That guy nicely circumvents the mag capacity restriction for those, mastering a bolt action.

That's besides most hunting areas being leased or belong to the State. No such thing like just
walking out the backdoor and hunt, unless it's your own sizeable property.

Holy s**t... the narrator sounds just like the original Hitman: Codename 47 voice actor. [rofl] (David Bateson).

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom