CBS BOMBSHELL: MARJORY DOUGLAS STUDENT LEADER(Hogg) WASN’T AT SCHOOL ON DAY OF THE MASS SHOOTING

Is this real? Most media saying otherwise at the moment

Its not real, it just feeds what we want to believe. There's evidence of him at the school during the shooting, he then leaves, goes home, and comes back with video equipment to start his life as an intellectually inferior role model for the anti-2a movement.

If he went back at 6pm as has been indicated then why did he state that he knew this could not be another mass shooting? Wouldn't he already have had knowledge that it was a mass shooting if he were at the school? It sounds to me like he initially heard the of the incident while at home and rushed over there. That what the statement sounds like to me. I think he knew something was going to happen and then when he heard it started he rushed right over.

Excellent point!

Its not real, it just feeds what we want to believe. There's evidence of him at the school during the shooting, he then leaves, goes home, and comes back with video equipment to start his life as an intellectually inferior role model for the anti-2a movement.
How do you explain this part:

...because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

The video I saw of him in the school during the shooting is whispering in a dark closet and I can't hear any gunfire... he makes a special note to say the time... to the minute. It could have been done in any closet. The video I saw of one of his first interviews there is no mention of having been there, he says he rode his bike "as fast as he could" because he knew that "it/this could not be" another mass shooting.... wouldn't he know that if he was there? In the closet he specifically says "active shooter" and "not a drill"...

something about this smells...

ETA: scroll down, "sneak peak", about the 4:30 mark

David Hogg was at Home During the Parkland Shooting?

I can't find the original closet video I saw... this one includes it (highly enhanced/lightened)... most of the video spliced with it could have been by anybody, but the takeaway is th production value...student voiceovers, political statements...ask yourself if this is what 17 year olds say during lockdown...

Student David Hogg during Florida school shooting: 'It's time to take a stand' on gun control

Listen to what he SAYS in the sneak peak link above, and then look at the quote in this correction (as they try and catch up with it?)... the video above the printed quote "correction" shows most of the initial video I recall without enhancement, but still appears spliced... was he in a closet, or a classroom?... it's now been corrected both ways

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

Last edited:
because he knew that "it could not be" another mass shooting....

Not trying to make any excuses for this little turd at all, but in listening to that line of the video it could be interpreted as he meant to say "there" could not be another mass shooting. Meaning he wanted to get back there to film/interview people to try and make sure there would not be another one after this one.

Not trying to make any excuses for this little turd at all, but in listening to that line of the video it could be interpreted as he meant to say "there" could not be another mass shooting. Meaning he wanted to get back there to film/interview people to try and make sure there would not be another one after this one.

No Mercy! The Antis will show us none!

I've edited mine above... what he says is "it/this could not be". I'm not going to speculate on what he meant to say... all I'm saying is I'm going to need just a little more before I just dismiss the possibility...

I'm sorry guys, seems I've forgotten what kind of cool-aide we like to drink.

Hogg is a NRA shill working for the NRA created false flag mass shooting down in Florida that was expertly designed to increase its membership and coffers to fight offending legislation after loosing members due to their repeated division campaign over the last year. The gun lobby orchestrated the marchforourlives movement to further promote their agenda and get conservative Americans to flood the NRA with donations while simultaneously highlighting the extremism and cultural Marxism of the anti-2a ways or some shit. [rolleyes]

Believing stuff like this (or the shit that Hogg wasn't actually there) is what makes our peers and legislature dismiss us for being a bunch of morons who have no idea what we're talking about.

Last edited:
Believing stuff like this (or the shit that Hogg wasn't actually there) is what makes our peers and legislature dismiss us for being a bunch of morons who have no idea what we're talking about.[/QUOTE]
If they look at us as morons then I wonder how they view the other side, mega-morons? As crazy as this seems, it is nothing compared to what the anti's come up with!

Hogg is a NRA shill working for the NRA created false flag mass shooting down in Florida that was expertly designed to increase its membership and coffers to fight offending legislation after loosing members due to their repeated division campaign over the last year. The gun lobby orchestrated the marchforourlives movement to further promote their agenda and get conservative Americans to flood the NRA with donations while simultaneously highlighting the extremism and cultural Marxism of the anti-2a ways or some shit. [rolleyes]

Believing stuff like this (or the shit that Hogg wasn't actually there) is what makes our peers and legislature dismiss us for being a bunch of morons who have no idea what we're talking about.
So, you’re absolutely sure of this and you’d bet the lives of your children that Hogg was at the school during the shooting?

ETA: If you don’t have any kids pick something else. I just wanna find out whether you really know stuff to be true and whether you’re arriving at this truth through the media.

Nobody said they believe or did not believe in anything. If conflicting information emanates from the MSM, fake media, or the government, people have a right to question and analyze it.

How do you explain this part:

It’s not clear in print, but I think he emphasized “just another.” As in, “a school shooting like all the rest that are forgotten.”

I dunno. There’s enough shit being flung all over the place about all this that there’s no way to know what’s fake news.

It’s not clear in print, but I think he emphasized “just another.” As in, “a school shooting like all the rest that are forgotten.”

I dunno. There’s enough shit being flung all over the place about all this that there’s no way to know what’s fake news.

It is alleged that he was at the school during the shooting but went home. At some point after being at home he left, rode his bike 3 miles back to school to interview classmates either still there, (or like him having returned to the scene,) to insure that school shootings never happened again.

If he was at the school during the shooting he traveled 6 miles, at least 3 on a bicycle, before the first interview.

Not impossible but I’d love to interview him.

So we have a kid who just witness school shooting most likely scared shit! Goes home to get a video cam goes back to the shooting to film!

Didn't wait for his mother who is a teacher at the school (per CNN)

He was there (probably in a different building from the shooting), went home, and came back later that night on his bike.

This is exactly why the billionaire organizers of these rallies use kids as puppets. Put them up front so that if they are attacked, then we look like the a**h***s. Operation human shield.

upload_2018-3-27_18-38-16.png

He has no idea he's being used by the media and some adults with deep pockets who will toss him aside like a used piece of toilet paper when he has no more value.

Kid is a puppet until they cut the cord. And then he's nobody again.

He'll be giving head in back alleys for fun and drug money within a couple years.

So we have a kid who just witness school shooting most likely scared shit! Goes home to get a video cam goes back to the shooting to film!

Didn't wait for his mother who is a teacher at the school (per CNN)

I don’t find that unusual.

Kids at my school are filming everything, all the time. It’s their first instinct.

I’m not hopeful about any of this clearing up. By now, everyone’s mind is made up about David Hogg. Me, I don't find it unthinkable that he went through the shooting, rode home, and rode back just like he says. But I wouldn’t be surprised if that little weasel was lying or misrepresenting himself, either.

We’ll never know. We live in a world where both sides can always claim “fake news!”

Kids at my school are filming everything, all the time. It’s their first instinct.

I’m not hopeful about any of this clearing up. By now, everyone’s mind is made up about David Hogg. Me, I don't find it unthinkable that he went through the shooting, rode home, and rode back just like he says. But I wouldn’t be surprised if that little weasel was lying or misrepresenting himself, either.

We’ll never know. We live in a world where both sides can always claim “fake news!”

So he left without mommy? {not buying it} also when your in a fire fight your scared shit! and when and if you make it out you thank god! you don't run back to film

We may never know but it is possible to know if he was carrying a phone which could be tracked.

So he left without mommy? {not buying it} also when your in a fire fight your scared shit! and when and if you make it out you thank god! you don't run back to film

I think he was in some AP class, which means he's likely a senior or at least a junior. The shooting was in the "freshman building" I believe. He was across campus but still in lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom