Carrying a Gun and a Baby

Holy crap, if I was the baby, I will shoot myself just to not hear that lady keep talking and talking. LOL. Nice video.

Ish.

Lima is an awesome young lady. She worked in a few different gun shops before she had the baby. She knows her stuff and is a great credit to the law abiding gun owners out there.

That's the first pics of her I've seen since she had the kid. I've been away from DC for far too long I guess (she and Hubby are Mods there).

I don't see the appeal some of you see in her- she has freakish raccoon-eyes, and hair that looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket. And this weird pointed chin.

Good information though!!

That's right, they can't hardly help it, can they- poor things [laugh]

Are you kidding? For most of us, just seeing a woman and a gun together (outside of the context of the "Girls with Guns" cheesy videos) is good enough to get this reaction. Just be glad you've both got noncommittal avatars [smile]

I'm only interested a guy myself who is intelligent, caring, sensitive, understanding.....with a great ass and lots of muscles where they count....[laugh]

Interesting vid, thanks.

packingungal said:
[...]lots of muscles where they count....[laugh]
There's [strike]an app[/strike] a smiley for that:
boink.gif

[laugh]

OWB on the baby, she also did OWB concealed with one of those over the shoulder sling things. [laugh]

The gun she kept OWB just behind her right hip.

Back
Top Bottom