Carry someone else's gun as non-resident

What's the problem? Do you experts really want to regurgitate the same old answers to everyone's shitty questions all day? I ask something completely different and it's like a ****ing bad thing to ask.

Why don't you just make a list of everyone's dumb questions and post it and then you'll never have to answer anything.

OK fine. What if when I moved to MA, I brought this gun in with me (with my other MA-legal guns), ...

Then in the 60 day grace period you had to get a license, you'd have had to store that gun in your MA residence, and apply for an LTC-A.

... minus the magazine. Say I did this for the sole purpose of using it in NH when I travel there. Magazine always stays in NH.

An arresting officer would say you'd needed an LTC-A to have a large capacity firearm in MA.

What's the problem? Do you experts really want to regurgitate the same old answers to everyone's shitty questions all day? I ask something completely different and it's like a ****ing bad thing to ask.

Why don't you just make a list of everyone's dumb questions and post it and then you'll never have to answer anything.

It's not all directed at you. Many of us are frustrated at the fact that the laws exist.

Back
Top Bottom