• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Capitol Hill Suspect is Nation of Islam/Louis Farrakhan Supporter

I suppose they need to say something along that line - nothing is playing into the scripted narrative about systemic racism or stereotypes we are lead to believe who would attack our capital.

It’s actually very entertaining because the media, current administration and social media yahoo’s don’t know what to say or do now. I think average Americans are more hip to fact that the media & govt are full of crap then ever before.
In reality it was an Obama buddy worshipper who attacked the Biden compound. If I were Biden I’d call up the Kenyan Crackhead and ask WTF.

A story about how EVERYONE thought Noah Green was losing it. All the reasons why each state has involuntary commitment laws, but family, friends, doctors and law enforcement didn’t take that step. A car attack, followed by a knife attack. Attempted suicide. How are those Red Flag laws working out when guns are not a motivating factor?

I scanned every news station this morning and have been unable to find when Congress is holding hearings regarding this incident. If anyone knows let me know........

Back
Top Bottom