• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Capitol Hill Suspect is Nation of Islam/Louis Farrakhan Supporter

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
They have called in 5,000 DC troops now as a result to protect the DC Establishment again. I’m pretty sure this will be spun to also justify the disarming law abiding Americans.

8D4F1B96-FEA6-4656-B572-167572384154.jpeg F0757ED8-55D9-4E74-B611-C862F62118BB.jpeg 886983BE-BC68-48FD-8623-CAA9DCE67394.jpeg DB67D11D-A818-4844-8081-364C2508B8AA.jpeg

Tragic.

Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman confirmed Officer William "Billy" Evans died of injuries sustained in the attack. According to Congressman Seth Moulton, Evans is from western Massachusetts.

Tragic.

Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman confirmed Officer William "Billy" Evans died of injuries sustained in the attack. According to Congressman Seth Moulton, Evans is from western Massachusetts.

Considering how extremely carefully all the media and others are choosing their words, I think there's a decent probability that Officer Evans was killed by shots fired by the other officer. Let me be clear, his death is tragic and I have zero facts and nothing but gut feeling to go on, but the tap dance being done around his death seems odd.

That’s 2 self radicalized terrorist attacks on our soil against innocent civlians and leo in the last 3 weeks... and not a word about the truth from the major media networks or liberal politicians (aside from Fox). Disgusting.

He used a car, not a gun. When all the guns are taken away, will all the cars go too? How about addressing the problem of screwballs instead of going after an inanimate object?

Tragic.

Seth Moulton should STFU .
These are the people he's been enabling for years.

What he was a black guy who identified as a White Supremist ?
An Armed Religious Extremist from a State with lax gun laws. Trump made Insurrection OK on 1-06, so he green-lighted even Leftist, non-White, non-Christian extremists to attack Democracy. And GOP, NRA, Conservatives are to blame. Miss anything?

9BD31F5C-62A3-41E0-8413-B7519AA80AEF.jpeg

The new narrative on this repeated everywhere today is “this is one of the results of Jan 6”.

I suppose they need to say something along that line - nothing is playing into the scripted narrative about systemic racism or stereotypes we are lead to believe who would attack our capital.

It’s actually very entertaining because the media, current administration and social media yahoo’s don’t know what to say or do now. I think average Americans are more hip to fact that the media & govt are full of crap then ever before.

Back
Top Bottom