• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can non residents buy neutered magazines in Massachusetts

Lokdog

NES Member
I tried to do a search but couldn't find anything. Here in RI we just joined the neutered mag club and a buddy at work brought up a good question, he was asking if he could go into Mass to buy mags seeing they probably have more 10 rounders than anyone. Now I know that ammo is off limits but I have no idea about magazines? Anyone from Mass know how this is?

Good to know. I had no answer for him seeing that Massachusetts is strange when it comes to firearms and I know for sure Midway won't ship any mags to RI anymore because "any magazine with a detachable floor plate" is now illegal. Even 10 rounders

Good to know. I had no answer for him seeing that Massachusetts is strange when it comes to firearms and I know for sure Midway won't ship any mags to RI anymore because "any magazine with a detachable floor plate" is now illegal. Even 10 rounders

I’d buy a few as necessary, that law will not survive the courts. The judge who has the case and denied the parliamentary injunction is an Obama judge who ignored SCOTUS. His bs will not survive.

Damn! What a reversal of fortunes. I know of MA residents who have purchased standard capacity magazines in RI in the past. :oops:

Cripple mags? Ya, you should be able to source those pretty easily. Good luck.

I can't wrap my head around that. Don't all magazines have detachable floor plates? What's the expectation other than not buying magazines?

I can't wrap my head around that. Don't all magazines have detachable floor plates? What's the expectation other than not buying magazines?
Exactly! That's why the fact that this shithead judge let the law stand is ludicrous. As a matter of fact, the state's argument that the law was constitutional is that because you can modify your existing nags to 10 rounds but the actual law said that any mag that can easily be modified to accept more than 10 rounds is now illegal!?!? So the idiot state contradicts itself and the judge is like "Yup, sounds good to me!"

I tried to do a search but couldn't find anything. Here in RI we just joined the neutered mag club and a buddy at work brought up a good question, he was asking if he could go into Mass to buy mags seeing they probably have more 10 rounders than anyone. Now I know that ammo is off limits but I have no idea about magazines? Anyone from Mass know how this is?
I don't have neutered magazines, so I wouldn't know.🤷‍♂️

Welcome to the crazy world of nutcase DimocRAT gun control and remote suppliers reading the fine print. :(

Back
Top Bottom