Can I buy my LEO friends glock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from MA and my friend in law enforcement has a few new glock's including a g19 gen4 and a g22 gen4. Neither of them are his issued firearm they are personal buys. I have my class A LTC and am interested in buying the g22. Is it legal for him to sell them or trade them to me? I have done so much research on gun laws here and I need someone to clarify these rules for me.

If your friends are from MA yes, as long as they own their firearms they can be sold FTF. If they are from out of state no, as an FFL most likely will not do the transfer for you.

Hi Marsha,

If your friend is really a LEO you wouldn't be asking this question, you would know the answer.

" I have done NO research on gun laws here and I need someone to clarify these rules for me. " FIFY

This subject has been covered ad nauseum. There is a search bar in the upper right. Great first post though, welcome to the forum.

Lock this already.

Hi Marsha,

If your friend is really a LEO you wouldn't be asking this question, you would know the answer.

" I have done NO research on gun laws here and I need someone to clarify these rules for me. " FIFY

This subject has been covered ad nauseum. There is a search bar in the upper right. Great first post though, welcome to the forum.

Lock this already.

I think you mean Maura [wink]

Hi Marsha,

Lock this already.

I think the mods sleep occasionally... [rofl]

Come on guys his friend is a LEO,do you really think the guy knows the gun laws?

these threads deliver

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom