Cambridge Cop Glock Leg

Do they actually carry Glocks? last time I paid attention it looked like a Sig P229...

-Mike

Agreed. Last I saw was SIG P-series.

I was wondering why there was a ENG helicopter hovering over Kendall Square while I was walking between buildings earlier today.

Thank god only cops have guns. Had that been in the hands of a civilian, who knows how many innocent lives would’ve been tragically lost!

They’d prolly be reading the charges against him in the hospital room while he was still being treated.

P320.
20+ yr veteran of CPD, exiting his POV. My guess is it wasn’t holstered while he was driving, some guys don’t want the butt scratching up their interior, and then attempted to either holster or stick it in his pants while exiting his POV upon arrival and the trigger caught on his jacket or shirt. Meh, might be able to buff it out. lol

P320.
20+ yr veteran of CPD, exiting his POV. My guess is it wasn’t holstered while he was driving, some guys don’t want the butt scratching up their interior, and then attempted to either holster or stick it in his pants while exiting his POV upon arrival and the trigger caught on his jacket or shirt. Meh, might be able to buff it out. lol

Ouch.

Since a 320 is possibly the weapon involved I’m not jumping to any conclusions about if it’s the officers fault. More info is needed

P320.

Sig P320 and a Cambridge Police officer = dangerous combination. Did he drop it?

This thread is brutal [rofl]

If I was a police chief after it was found that the officer was in stable condition, I would mandate that this get played over the air after an announcement
was made..... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom