Cam Edwards to Speak at GOAL Hilltop Steak House Banqet

GOAL

NES Member
The Hilltop Steak House

Saugus, MA

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Special Guest Speaker: Cam Edwards of NRA News Cam & Company

This will be a Saturday evening event. Mark your calendar.

Buffet Style Dinner

Tickets for this event are $40.00

Doors open at 6:00 PM

Dinner at 7:00 PM

To purchase tickets, please contact the GOAL office at 508-393-5333 or download order form at: http://www.goal.org/PDF/2008HilltopForm.pdf

The last 2 years we've had an NES table reserved for us, and this last year there were a bunch of NESers. Perhaps this year we can get a couple tables together?

The food is great and the event is always great, too.

Yep, and I think that Jamie already picked up four tickets. So, if I'm shelling out 80 bucks, I'm not going to miss it.

So, save a table for at least six of us, so me Jamie, Dave and the wives have a space. I'm sure that everyone's going to want to sit with you, so you can put us at another table.

I'm thinking that we need to have at least Two or Three NES tables.

Make sure when you order your banquet ticket you specify NES for your table. We should have enough to fill at least one or two tables.

YES PLEASE TELL THEM NES. In the past NES'ers would sign up and not say anything which leads to me eating at a table by myself because I have no friends. [thinking]

[smile] Talked to Angie today and got 4 tickets to the dinner. I told her the NES table (Not like I needed to tell her) so we are all set! I think we are sitting with Darius and Derek...See ya there!

YES PLEASE TELL THEM NES. In the past NES'ers would sign up and not say anything which leads to me eating at a table by myself because I have no friends. [thinking]

Make sure when you order your banquet ticket you specify NES for your table. We should have enough to fill at least one or two tables.

[smile] Talked to Angie today and got 4 tickets to the dinner. I told her the NES table (Not like I needed to tell her) so we are all set! I think we are sitting with Darius and Derek...See ya there!

I tried calling GOAL, and had to leave a message...Nobody has returned my call yet. I wanted to make sure I got those last seats at the table.

I just don't want anyone snapping and posting on NES a photo of C-pher the stealth-kisser planting an unwanted smooch on me. I will leave that to his honeys Brent and the always mighty Derek.

Look up two posts. [smile]

Do we have enough people for two NES tables this time?

Also, GOAL usually posts the auction items ahead of the banquet. Any idea if they'll be putting up a list this year? I need to know how much $$$ to bring for bidding... [grin]

I won't be there after all.

madfawk.gif

banhim.gif

Back
Top Bottom