CALL THE MIDDLESEX DA and tell them you want Medford Det Stephen Lebert investigated

dcmdon

NES Member
At the very least it was criminal threatening. Possibly assault, I'm not sure of that part of the law in MA.

Their number is 781-897-8300 and then press 0.
I got vmail and left a polite, professional voicemail.
I got a call back an hour later from a nice lady who confirmed that the Middlesex DA is the one who would have jurisdiction and said she would pass my concerns on to the DA.

This guy deserves to go down. And we all know that the Medford IA cops aren't going to do it. Especially since (I've been told) the chief is as much of a thug as Lebert.

Don

p.s. Remember last month when it was said that the word Thug had racial overtones. Strange how that happens when a white thug appears.

Is that high and arlington? Right near the Mystic rifer?

If anyone knows that rotary specifically, can you send a gmaps link? I actually don't think its High and arlington, but further away from the river.

Don

From what I heard on the news, this is the second time that this particular officer was videoed going off the deep end, according to his Chief. The first time, the officer received remedial training. The Chief says this is a good officer.......The Chief is really sticking his neck out for this guy because if he's been videoed twice, are these the only two times or how many more haven't been videoed. And if it happens again, the Chief is now in jeopardy with his job and the city is in jeopardy in a lawsuit where an officer with a history of bad behavior was allowed to keep his job with seemingly no disciplinary action.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/5-investigates-medford-officer-caught-on-camera-has-checkered-past/34384854

Last edited:
That tough guy "cop" or "detective" doesn't deserve to be paid a salary by the people of MASS or USA! We the people pay his salary,,, the department just carries the paper!

it was a mistake, an accident! No reason to explode like that! You were not drunk or belligerent!

he should be suspended without pay or removed from protecting USA CITIZENS!

tough guy,,, got beat up as a teenager probably.

Last edited:
From what I heard on the news, this is the second time that this particular officer was videoed going off the deep end, according to his Chief. The first time, the officer received remedial training. The Chief says this is a good officer.......The Chief is really sticking his neck out for this guy because if he's been videoed twice, are these the only two times or how many more haven't been videoed. And if it happens again, the Chief is now in jeopardy with his job and the city is in jeopardy in a lawsuit where an officer with a history of bad behavior was allowed to keep his job with seemingly no disciplinary action.

Good bankrupt the city if necessary, then again all this does is bankrupt the citizens, especially with large payouts as they raise property taxes and other fees to make up the difference, some call it a Revaluation IE: Property scam, take from Peter to give to Paul...

Also, that rotary does suck. Especially if you're not familiar with it. (I believe it was the one on High Street leading into the square.)

Do you think it's possible to make a genuine mistake and go through it the wrong way as this driver apparently did?

Also, that rotary does suck. Especially if you're not familiar with it. (I believe it was the one on High Street leading into the square.)
That was indeed the rotary in question. Friend "in the know" gave me the full story just an hour ago. That rotary DOES suck but you can say that about almost all rotaries in MA. (Sit at the Revere Squire Road/route 60 rotary at Broadway/route 107 for an hour and you're bound to see at least two or three hockey-fight-ish quality beefs. Sit another hour and you'll see a homey from Lynn draw down on a Revere roid-ragin' tough guy... ...

A little OT, a Co worker, who lives in Medford, has been waiting since February when he passed in his ltc app, to get a call for an interview. I actually told him he needed to go in for an interview first then it would take more weeks and probably months just to get his permit. Ridiculous.

Anyone else think that had this occurred in AZ, TX, or some other state, that we'd have a dead detective right now. Or even if the detective had pulled this shit with some gangbanger. Someone in a wife-beater that jumps out of their truck screaming I'll put a hole in your head, might not be met with the same demeanor that this poor guy had.

just a thought.

Up near the spot where the Mafia induction ceremony was recorded? Yeah, the rotary sucks, but I'm not sure how you can go through it the wrong way unless you're from Great Britain. Or he came from Winthrop St and drove straight onto high without actually entering the rotary. Still moronic, but at least plausible.

Is that high and arlington? Right near the Mystic rifer?

If anyone knows that rotary specifically, can you send a gmaps link? I actually don't think its High and arlington, but further away from the river.

Don

That was indeed the rotary in question. Friend "in the know" gave me the full story just an hour ago. That rotary DOES suck but you can say that about almost all rotaries in MA. (Sit at the Revere Squire Road/route 60 rotary at Broadway/route 107 for an hour and you're bound to see at least two or three hockey-fight-ish quality beefs. Sit another hour and you'll see a homey from Lynn draw down on a Revere roid-ragin' tough guy... ...

I used to live within walking distance (Fulton St. and High St), from the rotary and where the guy got pulled over...

I have guess about what happened.

Victim was driving west on Rt 60 - High St heading towards the rotary.

He got confused and started heading down the wrong way on Cross St. (A).

Realized he ****ed up, turned around and got into the rotary.

Sgt Hot Head was probably getting off duty at the police station (C), blew a gasket when he saw what happened, chased him down and
finally pulled over at the corner of Main St.(B).

koOe7Xc.jpg

Definitely looks like officer friendly either had his gun and put it in his pocket or was reaching for it. The wallet came out of his left side it looked like, not the right side. Then officer friendly pulls his wallet with his left hand, pulls it up chest height with two hands to open it? At that point any police officer ANYWHERE would have shot officer friendly. Dude is lucky he wasn't messing with another LEO, he'd probably have gotten lit up.

Up near the spot where the Mafia induction ceremony was recorded? Yeah, the rotary sucks, but I'm not sure how you can go through it the wrong way unless you're from Great Britain. Or he came from Winthrop St and drove straight onto high without actually entering the rotary. Still moronic, but at least plausible.

Ah. No I wasn't implying that it was an excuse to be a JBT. No ****ing way can you go through it the wrong way. That area in general is a cluster**** with the merging lanes/rotaries/ etc.

But but yeah he was probably getting off duty around the corner and sees this opportunity to let out his fury.

Last edited:
Anyone else think that had this occurred in AZ, TX, or some other state, that we'd have a dead detective right now. Or even if the detective had pulled this shit with some gangbanger. Someone in a wife-beater that jumps out of their truck screaming I'll put a hole in your head, might not be met with the same demeanor that this poor guy had.
just a thought.

So many legal questions here...where does it say that you must obey someone who is flashing a "badge" at night (that for all you know is something he bought on eBay)..plus he's in shorts and a wifebeater Tshirt and not in a police vehicle (otherwise he'd have turned on the flashing blues to prove his identity to a citizen) etc?
...So many Qs on this event and (hopefully) so many answers from Lejerk Lebert....but his fellow cops are already saying "This'll blow over. Everyone will forget it as soon as the next YouTube incident happens..." etc.
Sadly, they're probably right....

Why did the driver stop for him and stay stopped? So what, he's waving a badge around. **** him.

Last edited:
No ****ing way can you go through it the wrong way. That area in general is a cluster**** with the merging lanes/rotaries/ etc.

Yep, you'd think that, but in MA? And having driven taxis and Limos back in the day and spent countless days and nights on MA streets? It never EVER surprises me what people can and will do behind the wheel. My friend's dog won't be down for breakfast cuz some idiot "accidentally" drove a good twenty five YARDS into (and on) a ballpark on the Fellsway, realized "Oops", then floored it in reverse. One of the reasons I'd get a German Shepherd instead of a Maltese or Shitzu or whatever the hell little Fido is. Or was, I should say....

yeah.. there's even directions for women (and men, presumably) who attempt to get stopped by unmarked cruisers to not pull over, and either call 911 or drive directly to local PD. Hear stories of women getting pulled over by creeps posing as PD then getting assaulted.

Back
Top Bottom